Do I Ever Cross Your Mind?

......................
Hi people!

I was supposed to upload this earlier, but I had a problem writing it. Please tell me if it ends up being boring. At least it ended up being a bit longer than usual.

I will update again tomorrow, as it is Shawn's birthday! I just can't believe it. He is turning 18... I know he won't be reading this, but I hope him a really happy birthday, and I wish him all the best. He truly deserves it.

Now, this chapter has a song, and it is "Ruin"!

I hope you like this! :)

Xxx,
Sara
......................
Sadie's POV:
After many weeks, the worst period of time had arrived: the pre grades weeks. This is a time when the reports with our grades would be sent just before a break started, and the teachers would realize they haven't gave us any sort of assessment which they could base our grades on. So what did they do? Give us loads of tests and projects. All in a period of only one or two weeks.

These times really mess up with me. I can only breath and think of tests and grades, them occupying every second of my days. This can break someone. And that person is always me. Maths, Biology, Physics, English, History and Geography; all of this was just a sample of everything that took up all of my thoughts. I had to go well in everything.

And there was only two things that took my mind of everything: Music and Shawn.

My Music lessons would give me a break from everything; I would be too concentrated on making our group's song the best that we could, and it was actually staying better than we all thought it would turn out.

And then there was Shawn. There hadn't been a day in which we didn't speak. Of course, some days we would talk much more than others, due to my studying and his concerts. But those seconds or hours were the true highlights of my days. Talking to him just made everything better. My worries would float away for just a bit, and I would actually be able to smile and laugh, something I just seemed to not be able to do anymore with everything weighing me down.

Shawn understood me. Instead of telling me that I just should stop (like my friends did) or telling me that I was being overdramatic ( like my parents did), he listened, and his words actually soothed me. I guess he had been in the same position as me, when he practiced so much that people would say that he was overexceeding himself.

When I couldn't talk to Shawn, though, I had songs. Hearing to music and playing instruments were an escape from the cruel reality. Music, and the words Shawn had told me, that I would remember whenever I was nearly breaking down in the middle of my lessons. Always remember...Things will get better, I promise.

"Sadie, this way, you will go crazy." Bailey says as she watches me put more than ten notebooks in my backpack and walk with an open History textbook in my hands as I leave the school.

"Who says I am still not?" I answer her, looking up just in time to not walk into a wall.

Closing my book, I start to organize in my mind what I would do when I arrive home. First, I will eat something. Secondly, I would do all my homework, which would certainly take more than 2 hours as there was a lot to do; One of them was an essay, and then I had to also finish a poster that was due tomorrow. Lastly, I would study Biology, and afterwards, Maths, both tests being also tomorrow.

I would go to school tomorrow, and I would do these tests, give in the projects, come back home and sleep. Sleep, the thing I had lacked a lot in these last two weeks. The Winter break would start, and I would have a full month of not doing anything related to school.