The Girl I Want

............................
Hey!!!
So before we start, just some moments of silence to appreciate Shawn Mendes dancing salsa.😂 I love this dork so freaking much!!!

So I have a song for this chapter ( it is up there), which is "Wild Heart" by The Vamps. I think it fits with the beginning of this chapter.

Also, I just wanted to thank you for reading this story! I just realized that I am at 1.9 K reads! Thank you so so much! 😊

Now lets get back to the story. Quick reminder: please don't hate me! 🙏🏼  I'm just trying to make a good story, ok?

Enjoy! :)
Xxx,
Sara
............................
Shawn's POV:
"Come one Sadie!" I shout over the music.

"No."

"Please?"

"Nope."

"Baby be the life of the party."  I sing, and for a moment, I thought I had convinced her. But no.

"That's not going to work Shawn!"

"Fine. So I'll dance by myself and I'll make myself look like an idiot thanks to you."

I start shaking my hips and my arms in circular motions, just as I have done on stage before. "See, I rock at salsa!"

Sadie laughs, shaking her head and bringing her hand to her face. "You're crazy."

For you, I think.

"Come on Sadie, you can do this too!" I take her hands in mine, and start guiding her steps, making her step back when my leg goes forwards, and step forwards when I step backwards.

"I can't even walk properly on these, how do you expect me to dance?" She says, laughing and embarrassed at the same time.

"You know I'll always catch you."

"Go Sadie! Go Shawn!" Someone shouts and both of us turn to the source, seeing Violet and Bailey laughing, Bailey clutching her stomach in pain as she always does when she laughs.

"See? We look like two demented people." Sadie says, and I shrug.

"They're just jealous that we are so good!" Suddenly I spin her arm around her, making her whole body spin with it, and I make her tangle herself in my arm, making her stay in a way that I am hugging her. We laugh, and I untangle her by making her spin outwards. The next thing I know, she looses her balance and I catch her, holding her back with one arm, she still being tilted and being completely supported by my hand against her back and her arm around my neck.

"See, I told you I would catch you!" I say, raising my eyebrows, still looking down at her.

"Thanks." She says, and we stay there looking into each other's eyes, intensifying that same emotion I feel every time I am with her. Today I made sure to not mess up, and tell her since the beginning of the night that she looked beautiful, unlike how I hand't done that day we went to Ellen's Stardust.

How much I missed her lips.

Realizing that we had stayed there for a while, she looks away, embarrassed. She then pulls herself up by holding on to me, and I help her steady herself.