Acknowledgements

So... we're here. The end of this story.

*guys I just uploaded the epilogue too if you didn't see it! As I uploaded this right after I uploaded it I was scared that maybe you wouldn't notice the fact that there is an epilogue 😅 so I'm warning it here 😊*

It's so sad that it is coming to an end, as this story became part of my life, became part of me, and I grew so much with it, it changed me in so more ways than one. But it's time for Shawndie's story to come to an end. It was amazing while it lasted, but all books end at some point, am I right?

But you don't have to say farewell to Sadie and Shawn and all of the characters just yet. Bonus chapters and short stories will be uploaded soon, and they should take about more a less the same amount of time I took to upload chapters in this story.

I just wanted to say to you guys something very important:

Thank you 💕

Thank you so much for reading this story, and for all the support you have given to me. All of your messages that you send saying how much you loved it and/or how much a good impact it had on you, makes my heart swell up. I started this as a hobbie and just for some fun, but now it is so much more than that.

I found a passion for writing, and not only that, but I realized that I might help some people out a bit, by putting in some messages into this story. It may have been only a few that were greatly affected, but for me, that's already so completely rewarding. It's absolutely so worth it and I feel so happy that I managed to help some people.

Another thank you to you guys, for making this story what it is nowadays. I don't make this for reads and votes, as I would have written it anyways. However I remember how when I started it out I was so ecstatic to have a few reads, and now look at where we are now... the other day this reached #16 in Fanfiction, and I couldn't believe my eyes. I never thought I would get here, and this is all thanks to you guys. You all made this happen.

I just wanted to give special shouts  to some people too:

Thank you _sky_ller_ for being such a great friend, for being there for me whenever I needed someone, even though you are on the other corner of the planet. I'm so happy to have you as a friend, and thank you so much for helping me out with the story whenever I had doubts on the plot, and for supporting me and encouraging me. I'm so glad you decided to comment in my story that day. 😊 Who knew we would become such great friends.

Alex_NL , you say you are so impatient, however you were the first person to really accept me with the whole "Shawn Mendes" thing, the first person that actually understood me and heard me on that. And to put up with all of my fangirling... that requires a lot of patience. 😂 Thanks for being such a good friend, for helping me out in this story whenever I had doubts, for encouraging and supporting me as well.

And pretty much the same for Noelle_Lange . You put up with all of my fangirling, and even though you only stated reading this story from the point that Louis was introduced and onwards 😂 thanks for being the model of my cover and helping me out make the beautiful cover that this book has, and for also helping me in making decisions for this story, decisions that make this story be what it is nowadays. aspectus , same goes to you 😊

I would also like to include aqua0329 , Cupcake_yenkhanh , JacobAlexannderConne , AngieShiver , 19muffinmendes98 and brooklyn_writer_girl in here. You guys were always supporting me on this story, even though I stressed you guys the heck out by leaving you in cliffhangers and giving you tips that would tell you what would happen next in the story but that made you frustrated 😂 (the latter was not all of you, but you know who you are). Also you guys were there to fangirl with me, and are with me in all the frustrations that comes with being in the Mendes Army 😂(e.g. SHAWN WHEN ARE YOU SHOWING US YOUR TATTOO?!)

If I had all of the @'s of all the people that read this, I would tag all of you, but it would take a bit of some time 😅 so sorry if you were always there supporting me and I didn't tag you, I am very very thankful to have uou guys and I deeply appreciate you! Here on wattpad I found kind of a second family, full of people that understand me in ways many don't.

And I'll use this opportunity to announce my upcoming work. After I finish the bonus chapters in here, I will be starting not only one, but two Shawn Mendes fanfics! One will be a short one, I'm yet to plan it out in details, so it will take more time to get started on it. But the other one is a longer one, one I've started to work on already, named "Misplaced." It will be a Shawn Mendes fanfic in Hogwarts!

So if you are interested in any, stay alert for any updates on this story besides the bonus chapters, as when I upload any of those stories, I'll share details on them here :)

Oh, before I forget! I was wondering, do you guys want me to do a Q&A? You can ask me about anything, any question or curiosity you have on the story (e.g. What happened to *character*?, are there any characters/events on this story that are based on real people/events?), or even about me! Though for this part there will be limits... I won't be answering too personal questions, for my own safety, I think you'll understand. But some questions I would be glad to answer 😊 if you have any question that you want me to answer, comment in this paragraph! If it is a question that I am able to answer, I'll surely get to this. And if I don't and it is a question on the story... then it is very possible that it will be answered in the bonus chapters.

This journey was fun, I will always remember writing this as this deeply created roots in me, as well as I will remember all of you guys.

Hope you all enjoyed this story 💕❤️

Xxx,
Sara