Limits

.............................................................
Hello people! I am here with another chapter yay :)

The song for this chapter is "Middle of Starting Over" by Sabrina Carpenter.

I know that I told you guys that the next chapter would he Shawn's POV, but I unwillingly made this chapter so long, it stayed the size of two chapters. So I decided to chop it in half, and in a very few I'll update the next chapter.

I hope you like both chapters!

Xxx,
Sara
.............................................................

Sadie's POV:

I walk into my registration room with weirdly a lot of energy, something I never had so early in the morning. But I was ecstatic today. This fire seemed to rage inside my chest, the determination to now make it actually happen strong. I had to make it happen. I always wanted to have a dream, and now I have one. So now I need to do my best for it to become reality.

"Sadie, I can't believe it.You posted your song!" Violet says as I take my seat beside her, and I nod.

"It was a deal I made with someone. And I'm happy I made the deal." I smile at her, which made amusement show on her face, my cheery mood being otherworldly for me in a morning, and especially after not so long since the break up. At the thought of him, a pang goes through my chest, but I quickly compose myself.

Don't think of him.

Remembering that posting the song was a part of a deal with Serena, suddenly curiosity of what she was going to do for her end of the deal ignited in me. What was the thing that she always wanted to do but couldn't because of what others thought?

After our teacher finally arrives and then releases us, I walk out of the class and towards my Physics class, when suddenly I notice a small mob on my way there. A crowd was forming around some sort of commotion, one which I couldn't see. I was about to continue my way to the lab, not really caring whether there was a fight going on, but then I hear a certain name, and I stop walking.

"Serena, what is wrong with you? What happened to you?"

Knowing now that Serena was a source of the commotion, I push my way through the crowd and into the front, where I could finally see her. However, I was not expecting her at all to look like this.

This was not the Serena that everyone knew.

Serena had decided to ditch her usual high brand dress or skirt with shirt, from Gucci or Louis Vuitton, for a pair of skinny dark jeans and a flowery shirt. Instead of the towering Jimmy Choo heels, she was wearing a pair of white converses, and her hair was a whole new shade of blonde. It was a darker shade of blonde from her usual, natural golden locks of hair waving down her back. It was a much more natural shade, one which I believed was her natural tone.

And finally, what was the most striking: her face. Her face that was once caked with multiple layers of makeup and her lips tinted bright red, now she barely hade any product on, a natural pink lipstick on her lips. She even had embraced her natural marks on her face; freckles that probably no one knew she had adorned the bridge of her nose.

Serena has always been a pretty girl, but now... she was absolutely stunning. 100% Serena.

Unlike her friend, who was completely freaked out, Serena kept a calm composure, confident of whatever she was doing.

"Nothing is wrong with me Bridgit."

"Then why are you acting like this?!" She asks, frustration clear in her voice.