Hiding Things

............................
Hellooo!
Sorry, I would have posted this earlier today, but I've been so obssessed over Mercy, that well... Seriously, Shawn needs to tune it down, like really. I just feel like "could you please have mercy mercy on my heart Shawn because you'te trying to kill me with these amazing song!!!"

Like seriously!!!

I literally cried hearing it for the first time. MERCY IS FREAKING PERFECTION OMFG I LOVE THIS SONG AND I LOVE SHAWN AND AAARRGGHHH

Ok, I'll stop with my fangirling. Have a good reading, and enjoy!

Xxx,
Sara
............................
Shawn's POV:
"Shawn" She says.

"Sadie." I reply in the same tone

"Come on, it's really for the best. Tomorrow you settle here at my house, ok? Now go, pack up everything and sleep how much you want without having my alarm clock waking you up." She says to me, as she walks me out.

"Fine." I sigh, knowing that I lost this battle. She opens the door and walks out with me, until that we are at the gates of her house and I can see the taxi waiting for me. We walk in silence, our linked hands swinging slightly in between us. "It's just... I realized that even though everything seems perfect now, it will last only for some more weeks, and then I won't be able to be with you for god knows how long." I say as we stop, and I turn to her. "I just want to really use up this time I have with you to the fullest."

She links our free hands together and looks at me smiling lightly, but I could see the new twinge of sadness in her eyes. "I want it too. And we will, ok?" She says, and I nod, smiling back.

"Now where's my goodbye kiss?" I ask smirking, and I hope that by now Sadie has realized that I am a very needy boy.

"Here." She says sweetly, as she puts herself on the tips of her toes and pecks my cheek. I stare back at her blankly, and she blinks at me innocently, as if she didn't notice my annoyance.

"Really Sadie?" I raise my eyebrows, and she breaks out laughing, ruining the act that she has been up to. I laugh too, and pulling her gently closer to me by her hands, I lean towards her, and kiss her. I just couldn't get enough of her lips on mine. It was so special.

"Now you better get going, or the taxi driver will get mad and go away." She says after she pulls apart, a smile on her lips.

"You're right. Bye princess!" I say, giving her a final kiss on her cheek, and I start walking towards the taxi.

"Bye!" She says back, waving at me. Now on my way back to the hotel, I decide to take my phone out, which I haven't checked after we had said to the world that we were together. I had various texts from people, and I start reading them.

Aaliyah: Finally you had guts! Jk u know I love u bro! When's the wedding?

I laugh at the message, and continue reading the others, deciding I would answer afterwards.

Brian: so happy that u finally got the girl, man! Took some time though hahahah

The rest of the texts contained things quite similar, all from people who came on tour with me, like Geoff and Josiah. After I answer them all I lock my phone, feeling tired to go on other social media. I just really hope that people are taking it well.

***

My phone starts blaring the sound of an alarm, and I sit up, quickly grabbing it and stopping the alarm. I had put an alarm up so I could speak to Sadie in the morning just as I always did when I was on tour. It was five minutes earlier than the time we always planned, so having nothing else to do, I open twitter, only to be bombarded with loads of tweets.