Casting Spells

.............................................................
Hey people!
So this chapter came quick! It was one I had planned for quite a while, so the writing came easily.

I have a question for you guys: how did you find this story? I am just curious to see how you did.

AND OMG SHAWN IS COMING TO BRAZIL AND OMG THIS IS AMAZING I AM SO HAPPY FOR THE FANS HERE! Like even if I am probably not going for some reasons, but I am so so happy for the fans here! They finally have their chance to see him, all fans deserve to have this chance.

And the picture above... you'll get why I chose it in just a bit. (It belongs to the edit's rightful owner, it doesn't belong to me. I know I said it in the description and all but I am just so afraid of this copyright thing. So I like to make it clear.)

Hope you guys enjoy this :)
Xx,
Sara
.............................................................

Sadie's POV:"Shawn," I try to get his attention, but he just keeps uselessly shaking his wand up and down in frustration, not managing to make anything happen

Sadie's POV:
"Shawn," I try to get his attention, but he just keeps uselessly shaking his wand up and down in frustration, not managing to make anything happen. "Shawn, stop, stop! You're going to take someone's eye out like this!" He finally stops, and looks at me, finally paying attention to me."You're doing it wrong." I explain.

We were currently in Diagon Alley, where we had just bought our interactive wands, and now we were trying to cast some spells. However, it wasn't going very well for him.

"Oh really? You think you know better than the Hogwarts graduate here?" He says with raised eyebrows.

I sigh at his stubbornness, but still chuckle. "Look at the symbol, you're supposed to do a swish and a flick, not a flick and a swish."

"Ok then, why don't you do it then if you're so clever? Go on." He steps back from the mark that there was on the ground, one you had to stand on to try your spells, so I could try it myself.

I wasn't really sure that I could do any better than him, but well. I stepped on the mark, and turning towards the window in front of me, I raise my wand. A swish, and then a flick.

And with this, the instruments that were behind the window got into action, and started playing.

I turn towards Shawn, putting a hand on my hip while I smiled triumphantly. He glares at me and huffs, "You're Hermione, there's no way."

I laugh lightly at his upset frown that was due to his failure at casting a spell, and walk over to him so I can let other people try the spell too. "Come on, don't stay like that Won-Won." I tease.

He tries to hold himself, yet his frown is quickly replaced by a smile. "As long as I am Ron while you are Hermione, I'll be fine."