The Miracle

................................................
Hiii! I'm back!

So once again I have no song for this chapter... But I do for the next one.

I'm just going to warn you that I have made a slight change on the chapter "Finally Understood". When Shawn was testing Sadie on her knowledge on him, he said "Three new songs that aren't released but I sing in concerts are Like This, Ruin and Three Empty Words." Now I changed this, and he says that there are only two songs, and these are Like This and Three Empty Words. I promise you will get why I did that later on.

Also, just to let you aware that I am trying to make nearly every thing in Shawn life (especially this year) be in this story, but I am making some major changes. For example, I did mention that Sadie goes to New York more a less in the middle of May, however in the middle of May this year, he couldn't have been there because of the Billboard Awards. In this story, Treat You Better and Ruin will be released in different times compared to how it really was, and the album will probably come in November or something. The MSG concert doesn't exist too, it will only happen in more a less November too, and the American part of the tour will be complete in July and August. We haven't arrived there yet in the story, but I thought I should tell you this.

Sorry for the long note! Have a good reading!

Xxx,

Sara
................................................
Sadie's POV:
"Here it goes..." I say, as I tap on my mother's phone number and I start the call.

Shawn was sitting next to me on the edge of my bed, and he locks his phone and puts it away, paying attention to me. Ella and Bailey had sent me a text saying that they would pass by the pharmacy to restock our room on sweets, so it was just us. It wasn't unusual. He hangs out here with me and the girls nearly everyday until he starts getting sleepy.

The beeps stop abruptly and I hear my mother's voice. "Hi sweetie how are you and how's the trip?"

"Hi, I'm good, and the trip is going incredibly well."  I give a quick summarry of the day, faster than usual, in an attempt to fast forward to the part that I wanted.

"Shawn has been spending a lot of time with you, huh?" She asks, and that's exactly what I was waiting to hear.

"Yes, he has. We get along really well." I say. Knowing he probably would make out who I was talking about, I smile at him, and he smiles back.

"So, I also wanted to talk to you about something related." I say, standing up and starting to pace around the room. I feel really awkward talking on the cellphone, and walking around kind of helps.

"You know what the family night is, right?" I ask, and she agrees. "Well, so Shawn wanted to take me to this place, and the family night is the only way he can do so. Do you think it is possible for me to go? Please?" I ask as politely and gently as I can, trying to convince her. But a silence that follows this shows otherwise, so I start again.

"Mum, you know how my friends have never called me to hang out. I never had that one close friend, and now I have... Could you really let me loose this?" I hadn't admited this aloud yet, the fact that Shawn had turned into that best friend I never had. I was afraid that probably he would find it weird, me calling him my best friend, a guy who I met nearly a week ago, but again, that was one of those situations which I just didn't hold words from him.

"Sadie, dear, I understand that you are very happy that you finally found that friend you always wished for, but I don't think your father will like it." She says, a tone of sympathy in her voice.  "Especially him being a boy. And an older one. One that you have convinced him to go to the other side of the world to see before and now want to go wandering around in a foreign city with."