You Have Some Cool Friends

..........................
Hellooo!

Woah, this chapter was difficult to write, I don't know why. But I hope you like it! The next few chapters will be quite interesting...

But please tell me if this chapter was horrible. I have tried to edit it the best that I can for now. But my editing is always better when I wrote the chapter some time ago, so I will come back here later on.

I hope you manage to enjoy this one!
Xxx,
Sara
..........................
Sadie's POV:
Today, more than ever, I really wanted to throw my phone out of the window when the alarm went off for me to wake up. I don't feel like I am prepared enough to face Jason again. Plus, I just wanted to stay forever in this position I currently am, Shawn's arms holding me.

I grunt, jerking my hand to my right until I find my phone, so I could stop the alarm. I am trying my best not to move a lot, but still trying to stop the alarm as soon as possible, so that I don't wake up Shawn.

I finally manage to stop the alarm, and sighing with relief, I see that Shawn still has his eyes closed. "Good morning princess." He says, a lazy smile forming on his lips, and I jump slightly, getting scared with his spontaneous manifestation of being awake.

"Good morning." I say back, smiling. "You stayed." I realize.

"I told you I wouldn't leave you." He continues smiling at me, blinking slowly with sleepiness, and I smile back at him.

"Thank you." I say, still in his tight and comforting hug."Now, I have to start changing for school. You can go back to sleep, I don't mind you staying."

"No way. I'm going with you." He says seriously, looking more awake now.

"Shawn, you can't come to school with me." I say, chuckling.

"I know. But I can at least go to homeroom with you. I want to be there when you meet him again, and after what happened yesterday, I won't leave your side unless I'm forced to."

My heart skips to the way he said it, so determinedly. "Thank you Shawn, but you don't have to do that."

"No, I want to. I want to be there in case something like that happens again, the way I was supposed to have been yesterday."

I sigh, knowing that he wouldn't change his mind. It really made me feel bad, the way that Shawn thinks that it was his fault what happened. It absolutely wasn't.

"Fine. But now I need to start changing." I sit up on my bed, leaving his arms. Shawn also sits up, and I show him the guest bathroom, which had loads of brand new stuff under the sink that he could use. We plan on meeting downstairs to eat, and deciding that I had time, I jump in the shower, freshing myself up for the long day ahead.

Thinking that today I would bear wearing trousers, I put on my favourite pair of skinny dark blue jeans, my white converses and a light pink shirt. I pull my hair up into a high ponytail, and getting my backpack, I go downstairs. Entering the kitchen, Shawn was there already, putting some plates on the table.

"Shawn, you didn't have to do this!" I say, and he shrugs.

"Just making things easier."he says smiling, and I take a seat. Remembering that Shawn could be having a much tastier breakfast in his hotel, I feel bad once again, but cheer up again once I remember that there was something that he would like. I open the cupboard and take out a package of chocolate chip muffins, and lay it on the table.

"Yay, thanks!" He celebrates, his eyes lit up with the sight of the muffins. I laugh at his reaction, which resembles a lot the look of a toddler when you give him sweets. This boy...