Look At It, Sadie

......................................................
Hellooo my peeps? How you doin'? 😂
I am sooo excited for the new album! So a new chapter up to celebrate :) I will be up until the release so if any one of you want to fangirl, I am here hahaha

This chapter had a song, but I'll leave it for the next chapter, as it didn't end where I thought it would. I am taking much more chapters to write this than expected... However, a reader suggested "Mercy" for this chapter, which actually fits in quite well! Thank you loverofbooks1703 Ugh that videoclip^^😍😍😍

Oh, and I need to give credits for Cupcake_yenkhanh for choosing the title for Shawn and Sadie's song, which is "What if I told You a Story". Genius right? I wouldn't have thought of it. (If you don't know, Shawn posted I think on insta (I am not sure where, there's a video) which was like that, but he ended up putting it aside and not releasing it.)

Hope you like it! But I think you guys will kill me XD but please you'll see on the next chapter... Shouldn't take long for it by the way.
Xxx,
Sara
......................................................
Sadie's POV:
Soon the release date of the song had came, and I was so nervous to see how people would react to it. Until now with the snippets and the acoustic videos of Shawn and I, the fans had enjoyed it greatly.

The day following the release of our song, school was so weird. I was such and invisible girl, and it was like all of a sudden I wasn't. And I didn't like it. It seemed like everywhere I went people looked at me and smiled and said "hi" like we had been friends for our whole lifes, and I just didn't know how to react. I waved awkwardly at them and squeaked "hi" back, trying my best to sound friendly and not totally freaked out.

I felt nervous as the idea that maybe Serena wouldn't like the fact that I was getting attention that was supposed to be on her, but then the most interesting thing happened today. In the dining hall, Jason approached me, and just behind him was Serena.

"Hey Sadie." He says, not sure if I was ok with him talking to me. I could see all of my friends stop eating from the corner of my eyes, as they glared at Serena and Jason.

"Oh, hi Jason." I managed back. They seemed confused about how I was even answering.

"I heard the song you wrote with Shawn. It stayed really cool, I like it. Congrats." He says, trying his best friendly smile. I know that the smile would have come naturally, but I could see that he was scared and uneasy with my friends who seemed to be trying to shoot him dead with their glares.

"Yes, it is really good! You've got talent Sadie. Congrats!" Serena adds cheerfully, completely unaware of the tension going on between everyone, and I turn to her with my mouth hanging open. What the freak was happening? Serena was being nice to me and gave me a genuine compliment. This can't be her. It has got to be her nice, friendly twin, who kidnapped the real Serena and replaced her.

But then something catches my attention: Jason's and Serena's linked hands. I smiled at this.

"Thank you, both of you. That means a lot and I am happy you liked it."

Jason gives me a small nod in response, and they leave together, hand in hand.

"What the fuck was that, Sadie?" Violet asks me.