Proven Wrong

.............................................................
HAPPY NEW YEAR AMAZING PEOPLE! I hope you have an amazing year filled with happiness, and that you manage to keep up with your new year's resolutions! I try my best to keep my resolutions realistic, ones that I really will try to accomplish. Though last year's went down the drain... but really, it was Shawn's fault! After I found his music my resolution just turned meaningless.

I wanted to ask you guys a question... what do you feel about me starting an imagines book? Would you read it or is it a bad idea? Please leave your opinion on this! And I will warn you that I wouldn't abandon this story, and either the next fanfic that I am planning. I would just drop imagines whenever I had ideas, and yeah that's really it.

Now I feel like the last chapter and this one were kind of boring, but really things will change a lot from next chapter onwards!

Enjoy :)
Xxx,
Sara
.............................................................
Sadie's POV:
"Oh come on Shawn, you know we love annoying you!" I say, opening my arms for him to hug me, but squinting his eyes at me menacingly, he turns his back to me and folds his arms.

"You know I missed you." He grumbles. "And you still did that."

"And you know I missed you too!" I argue, but he doesn't budge. I let my arms fall, and turn to Aaliyah. "Well, he's the one that looses. He can't complain when I refuse to kiss him."

"What?!" Shawn turns back around, and I laugh a little, knowing that I hit his soft spot. If there was a threat that could really have an effect on him, other than "You won't have muffins.", would be this one. "Come back here let hug you!"

I thought of running away, knowing that this would annoy him even more, but I had some mercy on the boy. Besides, I really wanted to hug him
too. I had missed him so much.

Being back in his arms made it really sink in. I was here, right in his safe arms and beside Aaliyah. And I couldn't feel happier.

"I missed you princess." He says still hugging me tight.

"I missed you too."

Shawn went in to kiss me, but just before he did, Aaliyah coughs, smiling innocently as he glared at her.

"So aren't you going to introduce us to Sadie, Shawn?" Someone says.

"Oh, right." Shawn says, kind of forgetting for a moment that they were there. "So Sadie, this is my band."

Shawn goes on to introduce each member of his band individually, and they were all incredibly warm to me. Even though except Aaliyah, everyone here was so older than me, I somehow felt really comfortable around everyone, they were really welcoming.

After staying there talking for a while, Shawn had to go do the meet and greets and soundcheck, and as I was incredibly hungry and Aaliyah still hadn't lunched yet, we both went to eat something. We talked nearly everyday since we met, still, it seemed that there were things to catch up on. Aaliyah told me about all the drama in her school that she hadn't told me already yet, and I said about the drama at mine too, though I was only up to date with the drama inside my circle of friends.

Aaliyah laughs as I told her one more crazy thing that one of my friends did, and she puts her cup of strawberry smoothie down, and sighs. "Your school and friends sound so fun. I wish I could go there too, you know? I never seem to find a true friend in that hell I call a school."

I felt incredibly sorry for her. I knew exactly what she was talking about.

"You will, just give some time. If you don't you can always find one when you go to high school and change schools. But I will still be here."