Take Your Time

.............................................................
Hi people!
Sorry, I know this is the longest these holidays I have gone without updating. Just my writing that wasn't flowing. But I managed it! Hope all of you had a great holiday!

I just wanted to warn you guys that the following days I will be probably a bit less active (in terms of answering your comments and etc.) as I will have less access to the internet. But I will still write and upload!

Hope you enjoy this :)
Xxx,
Sara
.............................................................
Sadie's POV:
"As you guys know, for these international examinations you won't only have a theory paper, but you will have to do two performances that will be recorded and sent abroad: one being a duet, and one being a solo performance..." Mr. Brown starts explaining, explaining the class what our next task will be. "And for your solo performances, you will have to compose your own original songs."

Grunts echoed throughout the classroom, people already bringing their hands to their faces in desperation, however I couldn't stop a little voice at the back of my mind screaming "Yes!" in celebration. But I was quick to shush it. I couldn't feel confident about this. I always managed to mess things up somehow. I may have had a bit of practice with this, but still.

"I'll let you guys choose your partners, however I will warn you that one of you HAS to sing. So if you are not comfortable with singing or confident with it, then I would suggest you pair up with someone who doesn't mind. Or if both of you like to sing, then both of you can. Now it is up to you."

Aria was right beside me, and I turned to her so I could ask her if she wanted to be my partner, as we worked well together. However what I wasn't expecting was that she had done the same, and we exchange knowing smiles. "So, partners?" She asks, and I nod.

"Partners."

"OH HECK TO THE NO!" Sean and Nick suddenly appear in front of us, throwing a fit. Bree tagged along, just as panicky, though she didn't show it through words.

"Why?" Aria asks.

"Because not many people in this class can sing, and both of you can, so you CAN'T play together. Do you want me to sing?" Nick asks, and Aria shrugs, not caring less.

"Doesn't make a difference for me."

"Oh, it does! Because if I sing you won't be able to ever hear again."

Aria and I exchange a look, and even though we wanted to, we knew that we couldn't be partners."Ok, fine. But you guys are forgetting something."

"What?" Sean asks.

"We are only two. You guys are three. One of you will stay without a partner."

"Oh shit." Nick says, his eyes wide with realization. "Then lets make this fair. As we made you guys split up, you choose your partner between the three of us."

"Ok... then I'll go with... Nick." Aria says, and Nick instantly falls onto his knees, waving his arms up and down as if worshipping Aria.

"Thank you my dear friend Aria, I couldn't be more grateful!"

"I just chose you because I felt bad. You only know how to play the drums, and that means you at least need a good singer and pianist to follow you." She says. "And you Sadie?" She turns to me.