Stupid Excuse

.............................................................
Hey people!
So I am finally here with the new chapter. I can't believe I already reached this point in the story. I have been doing some calculations, and I have estimated that there will be somewhere between 20 and 30 chapters until this story finishes (excluding the short stories and bonus chapters)

This chapter has a song that is just perfect for this, and it is "Running Low". However I think that "Don't be a Fool" fits well too. And "Honest" too! Also, I recommend "All I Want" by Kodaline. I knew it already, but I never really payed attention to the lyrics. But after a reader ( patientlymendes )recommended it, I realized it does fit well.

Hope you like this chapter!
Xxx,
Sara
.............................................................
Shawn's POV:

After I saw that the two ticks beside the text I sent her turned blue (meaning she had read it), I was a complete wreck. All that is going through my mind is what I was about to do, and I had to use all of my will power not to leave, in order to continue with the original plan.

What if this was the worst mistake I would ever do?

No. I need to do this. Sadie deserves better.

Every minute that passeds by I become more and more nervous, knowing that at any second now, she was going to walk through that door.

I finally hear the soft sound of the glass doors sliding open, and looking from the couch I was sitting on, my breath was completely swept away from my lungs.

Sadie walked in looking everywhere eagerly, and once again, I was mind blown by how beautiful she is. It was as if she only got more as time passed by. Every time I saw her, there was something I noticed different in her. And these past 7 months... she changed a lot. She had grown even more in height, and I also could notice how the curves on her body were more accentuated. Her hair was still long; past the middle of her back; though I could tell she had recently trimmed it.

She was just so damn beautiful.

The moment her eyes met mine, they looked like they had been lit up by a thousand stars with joy, and that very moment, everything that was on my mind seemed to vanish. After 7 months I was finally with the girl I love.

How much I had missed her.

Sadie launched herself at me, wrapping her arms around me tightly, and I tightly hug her back, taking it all in. Taking her all in. The way our bodies pressed against each other, her soft hair against my face, her sweet perfume. Everything about her. I loved every inch of this girl, inside and out.

"I missed you so much." She says, though it comes out as a faint whisper because of the emotion in her voice. With this, she pulls away and gives me this bright smile, before smashing our lips together.

However, my heart suddenly drops. As we kissed, the whole reason of why I was here returned to my mind. And all I could think was: this was very possibly our last kiss.

With this in mind, I deepened the kiss, it turning from sweet and gentle to desperate and passionate. I pulled her closer to me by her waist and the back of her neck and kissed her with everything I had, all my emotions being poured into this as I also tried to take in every single second of it.

Only when I can't manage to kiss her anymore, completely out of breath, I pull away. We both gasp for air, completely winded from the kiss, and just by looking into her eyes I could see that she knew that something was wrong.

With the thought she had in mind, she bombards me with questions, confused by why I would pop up in her city from one day to another.

"What- What are you doing here?" She asks, "Is everything alright? Wait- isn't your tour starting in a day? What the hell are you doing here?" Her eyes are wide with worry with the fact that by me being here for her, I could be putting the tour on risk.