Life of the Party

............................
Helloo!
I'm back! After less than 24 hours! Yay!
So I have decided that I am going to write until a certain point in the story ( 2 or 3 more chapters, without counting this one) and then I'm stopping for a while ( maximum 5 days, don't worry) to work on my other story and do some other stuff ( not that I have much to do, as my one month holidays will literaly be writing and reading) so don't worry!

The song for this chapter is "Life of the Party", which is by this completely random guy named Shawn Mendes. Does anyone here have heard of him?

😂

I hope you like this!
Xxx,
Sara
............................
Sadie's POV:
I'm walking down the hotel's corridor, but it never seems to end. Suddenly a girl comes out of her room, and I recognize her: it's Serena. She simply stands still as I walk past, glaring at me.

I then turn right, and see the person I was looking for, his tall figure with his back turned to me. When I reach him, I touch his shoulder. "Shawn!" I say, catching his attention.

He turns around and looks at me, but instead of looking at me with that warmth his eyes normally radiate, he looks annoyed, and backs away, slapping my hand away as if it was a very contagious virus. "Who the hell are you?"

No. No, no, no, no. I knew it! It was too good to be true, too unreal for me to have met him and for him to have befriended someone like me. I take a step backwards, my eyes already stinging, when I hear out of the blue a familiar tune.

Re-rewind, Friday night, never forget it
How you let me go

Suddenly all goes black, but the song continues. I then notice that I am with my eyes closed, laying down and half covered in sheets.

My eyes flutter open, and with huge relief, I realize it all had been a dream. I look around and see that the song is coming from my lit up phone on my bedside phone. Then I remember: that's the ringtone of my phone.

Quickly, in order to not wake up Ella and Bailey too, I pick it up, and with even more relief I see that the caller is "Guitar Boy🎸".
So that wasn't also part of the dream.

"Hello?" I say, trying to keep the sleepiness out of my voice and my tone clear but not loud.

"So did I wake you up from you hundred year sleep, princess?"

"Actually, yes you did, prince Philip."

He chuckles. "So I'm sorry to wake you up early, but I have to talk to you. Can you meet me downstairs in five?"

"I think that's not really much time, but I think I can make it." I answer, already hopping out of my bed.

"Great. See ya in a bit!" He says.

"See ya!" And both of us turn off our phones.

I put my phone down, and sigh, bracing the challenge I am about to face. I open my luggage and take out a light blue abercrombie flannel and some dark blue skinny jeans, and change. You may be thinking I use too many flannels, but that isn't really the case: they were the only long sleeved shirts I had.

Back home its is really, really rare for me to put on a long sleeved shirt, or even a hoodie, because of the all year round high temperatures. For this trip specifically I had to by a coat and some shirts, as the temperatures weren't even close to the temperature back home, especially at night.