She Doesn't Believe it

.......................
Hello!
So, I am here with a new chapter, and the song for this one is "Wake Up" by The Vamps.

I just wanted to clarify a thing that very few people have asked me already. Where is Sadie from? The answer is: nowhere. And here is why.

I have read many fanfics, and the girl is always either from the U.S. or Canada. And as a person who lives far away from these locations, I have had always trouble relating to the characters. And in my opinion, feeling relatable towards a story is really important, don't you think? So I have left it blank, so therefore there is more room for more people to relate to Sadie.

Is this all weird, or does it make sense? I am sorry if it doesn't. But if this is something that many readers dislike, then tell me, as I will choose a place.

I hope you are enjoying this story!
Xxx,
Sara
.......................
Sadie's POV:
"Sadie, I seriously can't believe you didn't understand! He practically declared himself to you!" Violet shrieks, earning her a few looks from the people around, which she doesn't seem to notice.

"No, I understood completely. He sees me as a best friend." I say calmly, copying down whatever our teacher was writing on the board. "Negative two." I say loudly enough for the teacher to hear, after he asks a question and everyone ignores him, continuing with their conversations.

"That's right!" He says, turning around again and writing stuff on the board. The only people who really payed attention were Violet and I, which today we weren't as much, but the teacher never seemed to notice this. He just continued with the lesson as though people weren't too occupied talking about the trip or about whatever stuff happened here while we were gone.

"No Sadie! Argh, why do you have to be so stubborn, and keep saying that he would never like you? Stop being such a pessimist!"

"Violet, that's called being realist." I answer.

"What about the jacket? "So you can think of me"? And the necklace "for you to know I'll always be there for you"? This is not simply friendship." Violet argues, and after I don't answer anything, she continues copying down what was written on the board, and decides changing the topic. "You really are going to go back to Music, right?"

I nod. "I really want to, and if I have the opportunity to revert my mistake, I'm taking it. Besides, it's not like I will loose much by dropping Global Perspectives. I just need to watch the news, and I'll be fine." I say.

She laughs,"That's so true!" But then her laughs die out, as realization hits her."But...now I am staying alone. Who the heck am I supposed to pair up with?" I am able to read a tone of sadness in her voice, which does make me feel guilty, but at the same time happy with the fact that she is not mad at me for leaving her.

"Um... Serena?" I state, knowing very much Violet's dislike towards her. She simply doesn't go well with her face.

"Ha ha, as if. Now thinking of her, I have a question. Didn't she, like, try to hit on Shawn not even once? I am sure she would like to add a famous person to her long list of people she hooked up with." Violet says.

"Not really, no." There is a pause, and suddenly a memory comes back at me. "But now thinking, I think she did. Because that first day he came to my room, she glared at me as we left, and Shawn said it was his fault. I don't know what he said, but she started throwing these glares whenever she saw me. I don't like it: you know how much I hate having people have something against me." I stop writing for a second, rolling my wrist so I can relieve the pain on my hand which was caused by writing too much.