*New Story Out!*

The wait is over! It's finally here!

My Shawn Mendes fanfic at Hogwarts is officially out!

Here is the summary:

Everyone knows the story of "the boy who lived".The only to have survived the killing curse,at the mere age of one.The boy who,only being seventeen,defeated the darkest wizard of all times.

But this is not his story.

This is the story of Leone Knight. The girl who was misplaced.

She lived inside walls ever since she has known herself as a person.Kept inside her house by her mother,the only company she had besides her grandma were her book characters,through whom she lived.She was basically trapped inside a cage,and the only key that would let her out and give her a chance at actually living and having friends,was the same thing that had once freed a boy who lived under a staircase:an acceptance letter to Hogwarts.

As much as Leone dreamt of that day,she equally dreaded it.She always felt so out of place,and being treated as the odd one as well as being isolated her whole life,she didn't know how to interact with others,let alone make friends.With the constant doubt of which house she would be sorted into,Leone was trembling by the time the day came.

The time for for the sorting arrived,and something that no one ever thought possible,happened.The Hat didn't know where to place her.

Everyone thought that her place was in Ravenclaw.

Leone herself felt like she was a Hufflepuff at heart.

But the hat thought she'd do just fine somewhere else.

In this house,Leone meets Shawn,a muggleborn boy who,just like her,has always dreamt of adventures.They are so different,but somehow,they just click.

One day, the two of them are dragged into an adventure of their own,which to their disappointment,wasn't filled with as much excitement as they had hoped for.Instead, they are put into a situation where not only lives are put into risk,but the whole fate of the Wizarding World.

Will Leone,in this adventure involving friendship,dark magic and some more than friendly feelings,find out whether she was or wasn't misplaced after all?

So here is is! What do you guys think?

I really hope you guys enjoy it! I am looking so forwards to writing it. But don't worry people! this does not mean I'm over with TYB yet! There are still quite some few bonus stories to come :)

And also keep an eye out because this won't be my only new story! I will also start a short Shawn Mendes fanfic soon.

I REALLY hope you guys enjoy it! To read the first chapter, go to my profile page and click on "Misplaced"

ENJOYYYYY

Xxx,

Sara