Our Song

......................................................
Hellooo people!
OMG, I KNEW THAT HE WAS GOING TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS! I am so freaking HAPPY that Shawn will be releasing the MSG live album this Friday 😆😆😆 Guess who will stay up for it? 🙋🏻

And I honestly can't wait for the VIP tickets to start selling, I want to get my hands on those as soon as possible. Honestly, I nearly cry of happiness whenever I imagine me buying it, and start skipping. I really do hope I manage to get them before they sell out. Fingers crossed! 😁

Thank you guys so so so much for making me reach nearly 40K, it is so close! If the reads i crease like they are I will reach it in the next few hours. This is so insane, thank youuu! Entering wattpad changed my life, and to the very better. You guys are so sweet, amazing and supportive, and I am so thankful for that! Love you guys 😊 Know that I am here for you if you need someone.

I know that this is getting really long, but even though I explained this already a few chapters back I will explain again because people are asking me this: will there be a sequel to this story? The answer is no, but let me explain. I have planned this story already to the very end, and there won't be any sort of story left for me to tell, you know? All answers will be given. HOWEVER, I am going to make quite some few bonus chapters, including both Sadie's and Shawn's POV's, and some brand new perspectives too! Some of these bonus chapters will be really long chapters, so I will consider them short stories. I really hope you like what I have in mind😊 I think you will.

Another question people ask me quite often: will I make more Shawn Mendes fanfics? The answer: for sure! I have quite some ideas already...

Enough already of author's note... Enjoy!
Xxx,
Sara
......................................................
Sadie's POV:

"Sadi-" Shawn started, shaking my shoulder gently.

"I'M AWAKE! I'm awake." I jump out of my seat, opening my eyes as wide as I could and looked around to show everyone that I was still awake. However, only Violet, Ella and Bailey remained in the room besides Shawn. I support my head on my hands as I realize that everone was gone, and I didn't even say goodbye.

They all laugh at my sudden outburst. "Sweetie, it's ok. Everyone knows that you really like to sleep and that you are really tired." Shawn says.

"Well, I do hope so. But it wasn't intentional. A second I was eating cake, and the next one I was out like a light."

"Yes, he knows it. You made him his pillow." Violet says.

I turn to look at Shawn, feeling sorry for him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that."

"Nah, it was my pleasure. It's like a part-time job. Singer and songwriter during the day, Sadie's pillow during the night."

I laugh at him, but bring my hand up to my eyes to rub them. I turn to the three girls. "So I guess you girls are still sleeping over?"

"Yep." Ella says. They were still so wide awake... How?

"Ok, so lets go to my room to change? Then we can go up to the basement where Marta left everything ready for us."

We all sit up from the couch, and I drag myself towards the stairs, still not quite awake. Of course, stairs and I never get along even when I am fully awake, so me going up the steps sleepy could only result on something bad. I trip on the steps and nearly fall on my face, however Shawn was quickly by my side holding me. The girls laugh at my clumsiness, and I sigh.