Another Promise

..........................................................
Hellooooo
I'm here with another chapter yayy!

This chapter's song is "Save Myself" by Ed Sheeran. Hope you like this chapter!

Xxx,
Sara
.............................................................

Shawn's POV:

Opening my eyes, the first thing I do is scrunch my eyes back closed again as I pinched the bridge of my nose, an unbearable pain throbbing inside my head. My head pounded and I couldn't think properly, until I finally managed to ask myself why my head felt like it was about to explode.

Oh yeah. Last night happened.

What actually happened last night?

I went to that bar, ok. Then I encountered Vanessa there, and we chatted. Then what really happened?

A flash of a memory of her lips pressed against my neck crosses my mind, and I immediately sit up and look around me, finding my bed completely empty.

I immediately let out an air in relief as I was confirmed that nothing happened.

I search my mind the hardest I can for pieces of the night before, however I didn't have a clear chronology of last night's events. I remembered something to do with Sadie's ring, the fact that I texted Violet, and found out that she still wore the necklace. Then after I had ordered some more drinks I had only brief visions of walking on the street, and sitting on the floor. And then being dragged by Geoff to somewhere. Probably back here to the bus, where I collapsed.

But over all of the things that were blurred in my mind about last night, I could remember very well how I was feeling. Nothing different from what I have been feeling lately.

I was overwhelmed. I had so much anxiety building up inside of me. I was broken on the inside. I missed her.

I finally get the courage of leaving my bed, my head still pounding painfully. God, hangover is a bitch.

I walk to another section of the bus with my head hanging low, shielding my eyes from any light. I get to the other side and find Geoff, Andrew, and Tom, sitting near each other as they talked in low tones. All of them had their features tense, as if something was worrying them.

As soon as they notice my presence, they stop talking, and turn to me. Looking at Geoff, my eyes wander over to a white bandage on his hand, the same one that he had broke the cup with when I pushed him. Guilt immediately takes over me, making me divert my eyes from his.

I would never do something like that. This is not me at all.

"Shawn, you're awake. That's good because we need to have a serious talk." Andrew says.

His tone was alarming, and instantly I felt annoyed. It was so similar to Geoff's tone yesterday when he blocked me from going out. As if they need to worry about the alcohol. I'm absolutely fine with it.

At least, more fine than if I didn't have it to wash away the pain.

The three of them stand up, letting me have the seat in the couch where they were sitting on.

"You can't carry on like this. We are forbidding you from going to any bar or drinking at all. This decision is final."

I immediately rise to my feet, facing Andrew as anger pulsed through me. "Andrew, you are my manager, but you don't control me. No one does, I make my own decisions, I'm twenty for fuck's sake!"