I Meant It

............................
Heyo!!!
I'm here with a new chapter! I don't really have much to say. Just a special thanks to NeverLand1506 , who gave me the idea for this chapter! Thank you Violet 😉

Enjoy!:)
Xxx,
Sara
............................
Sadie's POV:

Princess👑: No Shawn you're kidding me right?

Guitar Boy🎸:Nope. Not seeing you till the date

Princess👑: but u are just across the corridor!

Guitar Boy🎸:I'm not leaving my room.

I sigh, knowing that he won't change his mind. Shawn insists on not seeing me until the date, so it feels more like a real date.

Princess👑: fine

Princess👑: just don't complain when I deny to kiss u

Guitar Boy🎸: YOU WOULDN'T

I smile to myself, knowing that I hit his soft spot.

Princess👑: oh I would 😜

Guitar Boy🎸: YOU'RE EVIL

I laugh and lock my phone, looking at my open closet. What was I going to wear? Fighting the urge but not holding it, I pick up my phone once again.

Princess👑: Shawn, what kind of place are we going to?

Guitar Boy🎸:😏

Princess👑: I'm serious

Guitar Boy🎸: and I'm Black

Princess👑: you won't ever get over that joke will u😂

Guitar Boy🎸: nope

I chuckle, but realize that I didn't get the answer to my original answer.

Princess👑: It's just that idk what to wear.

Guitar Boy🎸:u could literally come in a potato sack and I would still think u look hot

Princess👑: 😂 ok, I can't pretend that that wasn't sweet 😊

Princess👑: but still, I don't want to go overdressed or anything.

Guitar Boy🎸: just put on one of those dresses you like to wear.

Princess👑: ok boss!

I lock my phone again, throwing it on my bed as I stand up and walk over to the dress section of my wardrobe. I knew what dresses he was talking about. A purple skater dress catches my attention, and I knew it was it. I slip it over my head, and put on some sandals. The key necklace dangles freely over my neck, and looking at the mirror, I smile, satisfied with my outfit.

I go to my bathroom and do my usual stuff, and when I brush my hair, I notice that today it has opted to stay with the curls on its' tips. My hair is weird: each day it changes. I apply the basics of basics of makeup, leaving everything very natural, the way I like it, and put on my favourite nudish pink lipstick.

I hear my phone vibrate against my bed, and picking it up, I see I have a new message.

Guitar Boy🎸: whenever you're ready 😊

Princess👑: I just finished. Can I go see u now?

Guitar Boy🎸:Wait a sec

I sit on my bed and stare at my phone screen, waiting for Shawn to answer me. I hear the main door of my house open and close, and the next thing, the sound of the door bell rings through the house.