We'll Be Alright

............................................................
Hellooooo people!

Sorry for taking a bit longer than usual to update. But it's here!

If you follow me on twitter or check my profile for any updates of mine on my wall here on wattpad, you'll know this already, for for those who don't: this last Wednesday, my friend who started out a singing account on Instagram and I did a cover of "Mercy", where I play and she sings. If you want to check it out it's right here!

https://instagram.com/p/BTE31QYhhBq/

(Ok so I was told that the link doesnt work from the book, so see my wall here in wattpad to see it, or just search up @cathahakme on insta)

Please pardon my ugliness, but I hope you enjoy! You guys know how much I hate cameras (through Sadie), and doing something like this was really a big step for me, even though it is not much. Also, my friend she is so talented at singing, if you check out her other covers and follow her you won't regret it :)

For this chapter, listen to "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran. I love this song so so much 😍😍😍

and you know another song I absolutely love?! THERE'S NOTHING HOLDIN' ME BACK AJSOAHAOHEWOJEWIJE OMG THIS SONG IS SO GREAT AND SO DIFFERENT AND HIS VOICE IS SO RASPY AND THE BEAT IS AMAZING AND IM OBSESSED

Sorry about that^^😅 but I CANT HELP IT

Hope you like this chapter!
Xxx,
Sara
............................................................

Sadie's POV:

I couldn't help but let out a sigh, which sounded loud in the silent, empty house, as I finished off putting my necklace. The rose gold key now dangled in a shorter chain I had put it on, and I analyze my final outfit as I looked at my reflection on the mirror, and felt satisfied with what I saw.

Happily, the key went along well with my light pink, long, dress, which had little stones embroidering my torso in flowery patterns. My hair was all curled up, my hairstylist having braided it and made a half-up half-down look. My make up was elaborate but still not too exaggerated, as I never liked it too heavy. Finally, I slip my feet into my high torture devices, which even though I hated to admit, I loved the way it went with the rest of my outfit.

Against my will but to make my mum happy, I take my phone out and take a picture in front of my mirror, and send it to her. She made me promise that I'd take a picture to send it to her, because she knew how I was. If I didn't take this one I probably wouldn't take any other photo this whole night.

I pick up my phone that was lying on my bed, and sigh when I check that Shawn hadn't sent me any message, when suddenly find that Aaliyah had just texted me.

Aaliyah: dont forget to send me pics! I want to see how u stayed with the dress we picked out

Yes, Aaliyah had picked out my dress with me, and so were Violet, Bailey, and Ella there too. Even Serena. Back in October she had had two weeks of holidays, which with a lot of convincing her parents over, she managed to travel alone and come visit me.

She was sad that she wasn't going to be able to help me pick out a dress, so I went to buy it a bit earlier than expected. And she was the one that had found the dress that I was currently wearing in the midst of all others.

I remembered how I was looking for a blue dress, as it was my favourite colour, but she forced me to try it on. I found it pretty as soon as I saw it, but I hesitated, as I was really determined to find a blue dress. However, as I looked at myself in the mirror with it that day, I knew it was it.