Birthday Boy

.......................
Hi people!

So today is a very special day: Shawn's birthday! The boy that I love so much and that now is so important to me; brought music to my life and makes my days much better; he is turning 18. And I really wish the best for him. He deserves it! I am so grateful for him being the person that he is, so down to Earth, so kind and funny, that composes the songs that rescue me.

I hope you like this chapter!
Xxx,
Sara
.......................

Sadie's POV:
Swinging the door wide open, I enter the classroom, and look in all the shocked eyes until I meet a specific pair.

"Hi, good morning people, Jason, could I speak to you please? Like, outside." He nods, and standing up, I hold the door open until he passes.

"What's going on? Have you got an answer?" He asks.

"I'm sorry Jason, I can't." I say, feeling a bit of a relief. This was the first step to revert everything.

"Um, ok, could you tell me why?"

I felt like he deserved the truth. "I have feelings for another person, I'm sorry, but I can't deny them anymore. And if I had said yes to you, it would straight out be using you to forget him." I answer. "It would be wrong."

"But I don't mind. Really, I could help you forget him, Sadie."

"I'm really sorry Jason. I can't do that." I say, shaking my head, and entering back in the class.

"What was that about?" Ella asks me. I look at Violet, and I knew that she knew what everything had been about.

"I was sorting things out." I say, still not taking my eyes from Violet, trying to pass her a message. She must has recieved it, because her eyes grow wide with happiness and surprise.

"What made you realize it?" She asks, and I take my seat next to her.

"This." I say, taking out my phone, and showing her the video that now was available on Youtube.

She plays the video, and the sound came out loud enough for everyone else in the room ( Bailey, Ella and Mike) to hear it. After he announces that the song is for me, all of them stand up and glue their heads together with Violet, trying to watch the small screen, everyone with a slightly different reaction.

Violet squeals, holding all of her giggling for the rest of the song. Mike gasps, and watches the whole video with his mouth partly open in shock. Bailey and Ella have their eyes bright and have smiles on their faces, and while Ella mumbles things like "Oh my god that's so sweet!", Bailey mumbles "Holy shit he got it hard for you, Sadie."

The video finishes, and there is a silence. But I was already bracing for what was coming next. Three. Two. One.

"Sadie Salvay I fucking told you!" Violet shouts at me, which I was expecting, but I wasn't expecting the cursing. "The poor guy had to write a whole freaking song for you to realize the truth. What have you told him?"

"Nothing, really..." I say, turning my face away to shield myself from the next assault.

"What? Sadie, you are calling him now!" Before I can realize what she is doing, she is pressing over his name on my short contacts list, and then, she makes it go to the speakers, so I can hear the beeps.

"Give me my phone back!" I say, making a reach for my phone. The beeping stops, and Shawn comes on.

"Hey princess! So did you watch it yesterday?" He asks, and the girls try to control their giggles, but it doesn't work. Mike simply looks at me with a smirk, mouthing "princess?".