The day we met, &Grammy 1986

Whitney pov (February 17, 1986)
I been so busy especially getting ready for the Grammys. I turn on the radio. They were playing we are the world. I love this song. I hated I couldn't be apart of it but my cousin Dionne got to. I was talking in the phone to her then she was like I have someone I want to introduce you too. "Dionne, who are you talking about?" I ask. "Well you know I work with Lionel Richie and Michael Jackson. Guess which one ask why you couldn't be apart of it and who was ask about you?" She said. "Who? Girl?" I said being kinda sassy. "Michael Jackson !" She said. I kinda squeal. "What?" I said. "Yea he was asking how are you been and why you couldn't perform." She said. "Yea I was on tour wanted to do it too....." I said referring to we are the world. "Yea but he told me introduce y'all at the Grammys." She said. My heart skip a beat. "Really?" I said. "Yea he calls me moms at times. We mostly just be goofing off he so sweet and sentimental. Nip he is perfect." I cut her off. "No offense to Michael but Jermaine broke my heart. So what makes you think he won't be the same." I said. "Yea but he is so different." She said. "Fine I'll talk to him but, don't try to make it something." I said. "Yea but you know you love Michael since the Jackson 5. Your mom said you use to have a crush a on him." I rolled my eyes remembering those moments. I use love Michael. I had the biggest crush on him. Then, I started singing and then Jermaine came and ruined it all. I told her I see the Grammys.

Grammy night
I was so nervous. I was so relief I didn't have to sing with anyone. I saw Michael on the red carpet. He was with Dionne.

I was trying to hurry up and get through

I was trying to hurry up and get through. I saw Michael and Dionne. I was so nervous. I ended up hiding behind my mom and dad. Of course Dionne, Had to make a fuss. "Hey Cissy and John where is your wonderful daughter. My friend, Michael would love to meet her." She said. My heart skip a beat. I have been so nervous considering I have to perform in a room with people. The people I grew up listening to. The show was going to start in about 20 minutes. I was so nervous. I had someone touch up my makeup. "Nippy?" My mom said turning around. "Yes?" I said turning around. Dionne's and Michael walk over to me. I looked into his eyes. My hearted melted. I couldn't even think of what to say. I felt like a teen and a twelve year old all over again.

He smile at me

He smile at me. "Hey Michael this is Whitney Houston, my cousin." She said. "Whitney Houston this is Michael Jackson." She said. "Ummm it nice to meet you." We both said while extending my hand. He kissed my hand. My mom smiled while my dad look at Michael like he was crazy. "I love the album." He said so softly. "I loved thriller and the song you and Lionel created together. He nodded. "Well the show is about this start so we might as well go to our seats." Lionel said. I was about to hyperventilate, then he saw me and was like. "This is Whitney Houston, Michael and I listen to your songs all the time. I mean you can sang..." He said. I look at Michael who blushed, pretty soon I was too. My mom smiled at me while my dad decided to pull me away. "Well, lets go find our seat it was nice meeting all of you...." I said. They all nodded.