Ama's

Whitney pov
Micheal and I are going to the American Music Awards. We decided to leave the twins with moms. We decided to take Micheal-Lynn. We Agreed not to put a mask on her because she threw the biggest fit before we left. I had her in my arms. She was super excited to be there. Micheal was very excited to support me. Everyone was talking about our big arrival. "Katherine you sure you will be able to handle them?" I said referring to my twins. They are teething and are very cranky. "Whitney, you know how many kids I raised?" She said. I smiled. "I know I'm just very nervous." I said. "Yes but you look great and your gonna do fine." She said. I hugged her and thank her. "Oh my dad said he might come by. I'm just letting you know and the nanny is here if you need help. You know we're everything is and pray for me." I said. "Mommy!" I heard baby girl yell. "Lord give me strength and patience." I said. Katherine smiled. I walk to see in Micheal wearing a nice suit. When he saw me. He gave me the same look he did at our wedding. The same look he gave me when we first met. I smiled. "You look so beautiful." He said kissing my cheek. "Thank you and you don't look too bad yourself. Me. Jackson." I said. "Yes, I am bad and if we don't leave we might end up." He cut himself off when he saw Michea-Lynn looking at us. "Arriving late if we don't get going." He said smiling. I chuckle. "You ready?" I said kneeling down to her. She nodded and held her hand up for me to pick her up. Micheal got her.

When we arrived everyone went crazy. Michae-Lynn mostly had her head in Micheal's shoulder. She was being so shy. It was so cute. The award show start. I was just ask God to guide me.

By the end of the night I won 11 awards. I was happy and Michael was happy for me. I was really tired. I hardly slept. When I got on stage first award the Michae-Lynn was crying. Michael had I take her back stage. I went with them. My mom stayed. She wanted to enjoy the show. I'm really surprised. God gave me this gift. I just hope I'm using it right. I'm just grateful. When I finally relaxed they called me again. I took Michae-Lynn with me and she kept trying to grab the microphone. At the end she said hi to Janet. "Hi auntie." She said pointing to Janet. "Yea that's aunt Janet." I said. The cameras and everything was in commercial break. Janet smiled as we approach her. She got her out of my arms. They talks a little be fire commercial break.  By the 5 award I was beyond tired. I just want to sleep. Michael was smiling and being supportive. 

We all felt asleep in the limo. Michae-Lynn was asleep by the 7th award. After, we arrive home. We put Michaelynn together  bed. Katherine had Whitney-Nicole in her arms. The nanny had Mj. She was screaming. Michael was taking off his jacket. "Why don't I take her?" I said. Katherine nodded. "Hey baby." I said. She was still screaming. I went and got some cream to put it on her gums. I didn't the same to Mj. They both calm down a bit. "Oh Whitney congrats on the awards." Katherine said taking Mj from the nanny. "Yes but it nothing can compare to my little blessing God gave me." I said. "Yes Jehovah. The greatest gift." Katherine said. "Guide Me Over Great Jehovah, Feed me till I want no more..."   I look at her and she was passed out. I put her in the crib. I walk downstairs to Michael talking to his mom. "I hope they give you any trouble." He said. I smiled. "No they didnt but Whitney is she okay?" She ask. "She's find it just. I think she's over it like I was with thriller. She want to take sometime off." He said. I nodded. He is right I'm over it. I walk out and told them I'm going to get in my pajamas. "Well I'm going to go to the guest house." Katherine said handing over Mj to Michael. She kissed Michael on the cheek and hugged me . "Good night." I said. "Goodnight." She said. I nodded. Michael look at me as I left the room. I went to our room. I was getting ready to take a shower. This tools off the wig. My hair was braided. I took down. I smiled. I had to cut it. It was still very long.

I hoped in the shower

I hoped in the shower. I let the water hit my body. I felt so much better. I open my eyes to see the door slide up. "May I join you?" Michael said. I smiled and nod. He kissed me. "You look so gorgeous." He said. I smiled. "So do you. He kissed me. "Mmm." I said. He carried me to the bed room.

We were making love but one of the twin began to cry. "Lord." I said. "Michael stop." I said pushing his off.  "No let it cry just a couple more minutes." He said. "I know we've been interrupted this pass couple of nights but I can't toon it out." I said. He nodded. "Well just five minutes. I read it good for them to cry." He said. "I know but I can't sit here and make love to you while my baby is crying." I said getting up. "Nippy." I cut him him off. "Micheal if I don't get this baby. It could get a rash, sick, or worst so let me get my baby." I said pushing him off. He groan. I put on a robe and went to the their room. They both were a sleep. I looked around the room. "Micheal?" I said. He ran in here. I look for the baby monitor. It wasn't even in the room. "If it's not them then." I said I ran to MichaeLynn. She was screaming. I saw her window open. "It's okay momma here." I said picking her up. I kissed her. I saw a man running near the fence. Michael ran down and press a button to lockdown Neverland. I took her in the room with the twins. "Shhhh it okay mommy's here." I said in tears.

The police came and arrested the guy. They said he wad wanted for breaking and entering. They also told me he was wanted for molestation. I went to the doctor with my 1 year old. Praying he didn't. Katherine woke up. Michael was furious. I was crying. The head of security is adding more security guard to the fence. Micheal and I was there it's so hard to look into your child's eyes and think something happen to them under your roof. Under your care.

She was fine nothing happen to her. She just woke up and gotten spooked. They look at the babies. They were fine. I just wanted my babies to be close. I put them in our bed.  Michael went and talk to security.

Michael pov
I wanted to sure this never happens again. What kind of sick person goes after a little kid. God help us all. I walk in the room to she was with Whitney holding the kids close. I decided to sleep on the couch in the room. Well watch them sleep.  I couldn't sleep after what happen to princess. I know she's safe and so are the twin but I can't let it go. I need to protect my wife and children. I called the only person I know knew how to be tuff, I had to call him. I needed him, as much as, I love him and respect him. With out him I wouldn't be here . I just pray he helps me. I slept on the floor. My decided to sleep in the guess room down the hall. She told me she will call him in the morning. God help us all.