Bad idea

Whitney pov

I was so bored. Michael took the kids to his parents. He came home. He had to make a couple of phone calls. We were planning on having a dinner date and having a little movie l night. I was getting all the snacks. I made us milkshakes. Popcorn. All types of candy. I even made the nachos cheese like you get from the actually movies. "Nippy." I heard him. "Down in the movie room." I said setting up everything. "Hey baby." He kissed me and run my stomach. "God I can't wait to see the baby." He said. "4 more months." I said. "Yea So I was thinking we could watched that new movie that just came out. The director sent me an early copy." He said. "What movie?" I ask. "Titanic." He said. "Oh yea that one that has that girl name. Celine." I said. "Yea ummm didn't they wanted to use I will always love you." He ask. "Yes But I didn't want to go in another bodyguard slash Titanic. Beside I heard the song and love Celine." I said. "You going to make a song with her?" He ask. "Mmhmm. Maybe anyway this is the movie about that ship sinking?" I ask. "Yep. I thought it would be nice a little action. Or we could watch the bodyguard?" He said. "Or the Titanic because you and I both know I'm tired of hearing. If I or I will or what ever you. I prefer Jesus Loves Me." I said. "Okay Titanic it is. Do we know what it's about other than the ship sinking?" He said.

"I think it's suppose to be a romantic movie?" I said

"I think it's suppose to be a romantic movie?" I said. "So this movie is four hours long and it about romance and ship going down." He said. I nodded. "Okay if I'm not going to get to watch my wife and have to suffer through this than, I better be getting some tonight." He said. I slapped his chest. He went and set up the movie.

Michael pov
This movie is great. It's kinda sad but good. I would have beat this guys ass, hitting that female like that. We were on the part were the ship was beginning to sink and the band playing. "See that some white people because ain't no way we going to play while the ship sinking." Nippy said making me laughed. Rose was getting pushed in the boat but jump off. "She's stupid." Whitney said. I laughed. "I would do it for you." I said. "Michael of a boat is sinking and you on a life boat. Your ass better stay on the boat. I don't want my kids to become orphans." She said. I chuckle. My arms was around her.

Whitney pov
We were on the part where they were in the water on the door thing. I was in tears. Then, she like I never let go. Michael was enjoying his milk shake. She let her man die. "She Just. Dumb. I'm Done." I said leaving.
Michael pov
Well the movie was on the last parts and nippy just got upset. She pissed that the girl let her man die. I mean I can in the kitchen to find her looking throw the contact and drinking milk. "God I need a drink!" She yelled. "Who are you calling." I ask. "The actress in this movie." She said a duh tone. "Okay baby it was just a movie." I said rubbing her back. I hung up the phone. "You right I need to call the old lady. Let jack fine ass die like that." She mumbled. "Yes But he's not the king of pop." I mumbled I kissing her neck. "You know I'm no hungry." She said. I chuckled. This movie date night did not go as plan. I mean all last week she was all over me saying she wanted me. Now, it doesn't want me around her. I went to our room to find the door lock. I gasped. "Why rose?" She cried. "Nippy it just a movie." I yelled opening the door. "Based on someone life." She said in tears. I rubbed her back. "Okay." I kissed her head. I guess we not doing anything to night .

Whitney pov
I woke up to see Michael beside. I was horny as hell. It was 4 in the morning. These pregnancy hormones. God. I shook Michael. "Michael." I said moaning. "Pushed hmm." He said. "I'm horny." I said. "Baby go to sleep." He said. "No I want you to make me scream..."I said I. His ear. He laid me on his back. He was kissing on my neck.

God. I woke up. Michael was in the shower. The baby was moving. "Hey baby." I said. The baby was moving. "God I can't wait to see you little face. For you to meet you brother sister." I said. The I think I notice about this pregnancy. When it comes to music. This baby will move every time. During the movie any type of music it would move. That why I hate going to the park. It always moves especially with the ride having music. God this one is Michael baby for real. I swear I feel like it be doing the kick and spin. I got up and went to use the bathroom. I put in Michael shirtMichael was singing. The baby was moving a little much. "Michael!" I yelled. "Yea?" He said. "Shut up." I said. "What a matter with you." He ask cutting off the shower. He can out with the towel on. "YourBaby  loves music." I said. He look confuse. "All of them do." He said. "No this one is more like you. Fine any type of song it finds the melody and the rhythm. Movies to it and it ignoring at times. I mean especially when it feel like I like moving. God." I said flushing. I wash my hand. I turn to See-him behind me. He looked me in my eyes. "How long it's been doing this." He ask. "At first its was hard to notice but I'm almost in the last trimester and boy. You can tell. But I think it was at 3 months. I told Katherine about it and she said you were like that." I said. He snapped his head up. "Okay So did all our kids responded to music." He asks. "Yes But not like this one. My mom said I was like this and it scared me." I said . "Why?" He ask. "Michael both of us was like this in womb what do you think this baby going want to do?" I ask. He look at me with fear. I mean my kids all finding interest outside of music but they all coming back to it. "Nippy we will have to support it. Besides all our kids love music and I know you don't want them to but they will do it. I would stand beside them. Besides, Michaelynn is sounding more like you, Whitney Nicole is sounding more like Janet and me and Mj is my twin. Prince it's too soon to tell. This baby might change it mind, but if it like music. Then, we will teach it, like we doing all our babies." He said. I nodded. I guess I'm just realizing and hoping they all say mom I'm going to be something else. Because this business is cruel and cold. I got ready to take a shower. The baby moved. "I know. I know." I said softly. I began to sing Jesus love me. It was moving but not as harsh. I think my fear was getting the best of me.