Reunited

Whitney pov
I was so exhausted. It felt so good to be home. Michael was taking a shower. Throughout the day he will give me this look. I was watching tv slowly falling asleep.
Michael pov
I was getting oil,candles, and lotions. I started lighting the candles. I came out and set them around the room. I was getting the oil. "Baby we are." I turn around to see her sleep. She was snoring a little bit. I smile how did I get so lucky. Of course I wasn't getting lucky with her tonight but still. I have five amazing, annoying, loving, worry some kids. They are my life but I'm scare to let them go. I mean this world is going to try to destroy them and it scared me. I mean Michaelynn is in high school and about to be fifteen. Shes going to want a car, license. Plus she want to go to college. I couldn't sleep, I had to make sure that she get into good college. What's the closet to Neverland. You know what I can build a college. I began to pacing till I heard someone voice. "Michael?" Whitney said. "Hmm?" I said. "What are you doing?" She ask. "Thinking about Michaelynn. She's about to be fifteen. She going want a car and college. She going to go off to colle." I said. Whitney look at me.

Whitney pov
Did he just say college? I looked at him. "So what the plan Jackson to built a college here?" I said about to to laugh. He look at me like he was serious. "Baby she's a sophomore in high school. We can take her to visit the colleges on her spring break." I said looking at him. He walk over to me and sat beside me. "Well yea we can but umm you know she's gonna to want to drive soon." He said. "Yea and you or someone will teach her." I said. "Nippy you don't want the experience." He said. "Michael I watch that girl drive her car in the pool. Let her drive a golf cart she hit a tree. Plus when I let her drive the goal cart, she ran off the track. Michael, I'm not teaching her to drive and will not get in car until she had her license for almost a year."I said. "Baby she was a child." He said. "The gold cart thing happen right before my tour." I said. "Oh yea." He said. "No baby stop worrying and go to sleep." I said. "But I wanted to do other things." He said in deep voice. I open my eyes I could see candles, oils and lotions. I smiled. "Right now?" I ask. "Yes." He smiled like a little kid.

I woke up to the sound of all the kids knocking on the door. I told give me and minute and let you dad sleep in. I took a quick shower. I promise the kids I would go to this play with them. I came out to see they made me some cereal and then eating cereal. I look at Serenity who didn't look good at all. "Baby what a matter?" I said feeling on her forehead. She was a little warm. "Please tell me she's not sick again." Mj said . Michaelynn shove him a little. "What do you mean again?" I said. "She's been sick off and on since you were on tour." said Whitney Nicole. I could tell She's was about to throw up. I picked her up and took her to the nearest restroom. She was burning up. "Baby show Mommy where it hurts." I said. She pointed all over. I nodded. I clean her up.  I took on her in her room and laid her down. Gave her some water. I called a doctor over. I went upstairs. I look to Michael getting up. I was upset. He look at me. "Hey baby what's wrong?"He ask. "Serenity been sick and you didn't tell me." I said. He look at me. "Whitney she just a little sick. It's nothing to worry about beside it was toward the end of your tour. I took her to the doctors and they said she was fine."He said. I put my finger in his face. "Michael no she's not fine. When Serenity is sick she likes to play like sees fine and if they don't swab her or just check her she will seem fine! She know how to put ice on herself to help the fever go down. She is smart and sometimes too smart. I just need know to if anything is wrong with the kids you tell me. I don't care if it a case of sniffles." I said. "So you can fly home." He mumble. I look at him like he lost his mind. "No so I can be a mother! I don't give a damn about performing! I can sing anything but my kids. Baby I would walk through fire for them and you. I course I would be killed for Jesus sake, but I need to take care of our kids." I said. He looked at me. "Whitney you ever thought of going to therapy." He said. I looked at him. "What?" I turned around and looked at him.  "I'm just saying.... Your been a little paranoid." Michael said. "Mike it's funny because I could say the same about you." I said trying to walk out. I almost cried. "Whitney please tell me. Did something happen?" He said. I couldn't even function. I just broke down. He hugged me. He comfort me.

I went to take Serinity to the doctor. She has a virus. She's need antibiotics. She was humming with radio. I smiled watching them in my review. I was halfway Home when I car hit me from behind. I was about to pull over but it did it again. The kids (Prince and Serenity) were crying. I got my cell and dialed Home. "Hello Bill here." He said. "Bill I'm on the interstate! A car is hitting me from behind. I'm taking 212 exit b I said it hit me again. The kids scream. I took 212 exit b . "I'm calling the police." He said. "Fuck!" I scream as the car hit me again. I look and saw the lincense plate. WYB 2817.

Michael pov
I was chilling. Listening to Mj and Whitney Nicole argue again about homework. They partner them up in a project. They need to stop doing that. Driving me to drink. Bill ran in and told me someone is hitting Whitney from behind. He was on the phone she gave him the license plate and exited. I grab the phone. All I heard was a crash. I heard the kids scream momma get up.

Whitney pov
I lost controlled and next thing I know I'm heading towards a pole. I tried getting my speed down at least for my children's sake. I was going about 50 trying to get my speed down I got to about 40 and boom. All I can hear is ringing. I look to see the car drive stop and try to open the door. They were trying to take the kid. I reached back and hit them. They ran. The kids were yelling and I could see it sirens. I black out.
Michael pov
I wanted and I was yelling Whitney name. The kids ran in. The kids look at me. I told them to get ready for a trip. I was pacing and waiting and I finally got the phone call I need to know. It was bad because paparazzi was flying over my house. Calling the phone. Bill drove us to the hospital. I ran in with security behind me. "Hey I need to know where are my children and my wife." I said. People were yelling my name. "Daddy!" I heard Serenity call me. I look and she has cast on her arm. A police officer followed her. "Your son  has to get a cast on his leg." She said. I nodded. I ask about Whitney but she was I surgery. I called mom and cissy. Told them where I was and wanted them to take the kids. Serenity wanted to stay and MJ wanted Whitney. I let them stay. Michaelynn want to but she had a project. Mj and Whitney-Nicole were mostly upset that they couldn't see there mother but wanted to leave. The doctor came and got me. Told me she was bleeding internally, but she going to make a full recovery. I nodded and picked up serenity and as the body guard to pick up prince. I went to the room and saw her unconscious. Sleep. I kissed her forehead and waited. I waited for her to open her eyes and I can be reunited with her.

I held serenity and prince close to me. They slept. I look up to see Whitney blink. "Whitney?" I said. She look at me. "Michael the movie I have to go and shoot." She said. I looked at her confused. I called the doctor and he told me to step out.

It was taken forever. I look in to see her sleep. "She might have memory loss, but she think it's the bodyguard.
Love the movie and the soundtrack. Of course they robbed you on bad."He said. I nodded. "Before she felt asleep she was asking about a baby.  Ask her what year it was1997." He said. "Prince." I said looking at Son. He's almost 11. Serenity was our sleep in my arms. Whitney was sleep. I just have to give her time. Please God let her comeback whole.