Michael is a savage

Lol why was Michael being so cruel. I think him and Whitney may have gotten into it. Or he was picking with the interviewer. Or I think he was trying to help Whitney. He was like nope she not talking to me she mad and was like if I say this she will call. Because that was dark time but then again I think they like playing with one another this fools said I stopped smiling crack because I don't Whitney Houston was free loading off of me.

I think Michael was feeling himself

I think Michael was feeling himself. Then again some people said they had falling out Or something.  Michael was down and had pushed everyone away except a few people like Whitney Houston Chris tucker and his family. People said that they talk a lot when that trail happen. Plus when Whitney was going through they said she pushed everyone away except her daughter and her family. So he probably felt bad that he couldn't help her through the divorce with Bobby. This is kinda long but for real I had to reread but then again it could be a rumor. Lol. Dude my friend said something to me. My friend was like what if they fought because she turned him down. I was like really. And she was like think about it. She just got divorce. So it might have hurt him. I was like you might be right. lol but anyways. Then brought got Blanket into like what if she was pregnant by him. I was like she was skinny in September. Plus she was on drugs during 2001. She was like what if she was in her earlier stages and plus she wasn't eating. Michael was skinny too. Boy my friend said he looked concerned. He was like she needs up. Then they found out which is why she like disappeared after the tribute. And she came back with this glow in December with a new album. I was like I don't thing she was. She was like her faces filled out a little bit and looked good. Boy my brain was hurting. He was like no look at her. She looked better.

I wanted to slapped them

I wanted to slapped them. I had to toon the out but any ways I hoped y'all had fun holidays. Anyways hope thing make y'all think. Please comment y'all opinions. But over all I think the journalist wrote it like that. I overall think Michael said I had to get help. I was doing something's. Like my friend Whitney said crack is whack so I stopped. Plus we both have gotten help. That what I think he said because I can't picture him saying that unless he was joking. Any comments down below what you think.