Soul train 1989

Whitney pov
Michael and I have been arguing all the time. It seem like it's getting worst and worst. I was walk back stage after I just got booed. I hated this. I bump into someone. "I'm so sorry." I said. "You know a pretty lady like you shouldn't be crying." Someone said. I look up to see a young man.

"Hey I'm Bobby

"Hey I'm Bobby. Bobby Brown." He said extending out his hand. "I'm Whitney." He cut me off. "I know your amazing." He said biting on the stage. I smiled. "I'm happy I could make you smile." He said. Making me feel better. "Thanks but I should get going." I said. "Can I have your number?" He ask. I felt someone grab my waist. I turn to see it was Michael. "Hey baby." He said kissing my neck. "Hey." I said. "Ummm Michael this is Bobby Brown. Bobby this is Michael." He cut me off. "Her fiancé." He said kissing my cheek. "Oh well I'm a big fan of your music Mr. Jackson." He said. Michael nodded. "Well maybe we can all exchange numbers and talk about doing songs." He said. Michael looked upset. "How dare you!" Michael said. I jumped. "You ask me to sing a song after you threw my sister Janet out naked!" He said. "Look I was upset. I mean... Michael we were all friends." He said. "Yea but now you hitting on my fiancé." He said. "I didn't know sorry. But one thing I realizes. Let the lady pick." He said. "I'm going back to my seat." I said. Michael pulled me back. "Umm why don't you go in my dressing room." He said. I nodded. I went to see my makeup looked terrible. Not more than I few moments Michael came. "I heard and saw what happen." He said. He hugged me. "No matter what nippy you are." I cut it off. "I know it just hurts." I said. "Listen to what they saying about me. Michael Jackson doesn't want to be black. I mean I know." He kissed my lips. "Michael I have to get back out there." I said. "Yea but who said I can't send you back out there with a glow of love and happiness." Michael said making me smile.
20 mins later
"Okay I think I really should go." I said. He nodded. I got dress and fixed my make up. "I'll see you later." He said. "Of course." I said. He kissed my forehead. I smiled and I walk back. I was about to go to seat when I saw Bobby. "Hey." He said. "Look Bobby I have Michael." I said. "Yea but if I had you. We would be kissing in public. Not going to my dressing room. I would show you off." He said. "You don't understand." I said. "Don't understand. Listen when you ready to talk or need someone to talk to call me." He said putting the number in my purse. I walk and sat by Robyn. "Hey girl." She said. "Hey." I said. "So did you get lost back there or." She ask. "Michael." I said. "Well you look more happy." She said. I nodded. Bobby perform and I was shocked. I mean it was one moment where he hump the floor. He was looking at me. I look down. After a few awards I know Michael was coming up. Eddie Murphy introduces Elizabeth Taylor. I was smiling. I was so proud of him. He came out and gave his speech. (I know it doesn't happen in the video but this well we going to pretend that this is what he do.)He was look around. "Also, Whitney Houston." He said. I look at him. Him mom turn in my direction. I was about to sit down. "No some here." He said. I was embarrassed. I could feel a lot of stares. I walk to him and he hugged me. "What are you doing?" I said trying to make sure the mic didn't here. "Well I wanted to let the world know, who the lady in my life is and who I plan on marrying." He said. I could hear gasps. He kiss my lips. The room went crazy. "I love you all and Thanks for this award but the real award is this woman right here." He said. He kissed my lips. I was so shocked. He grab my hand. We walk back stage. "Well the world knows." He said. I was super nervous. I kissed his lips. "I love you, but you could've have warned me." I said. He nodded. He chuckled. "Yea but it wouldn't been any fun." He said. "Why don't we watch the show with my guys. I nodded. I sat in Michael lap. He won two more awards. He kept trying to get me to go on stage but I said no. As soon as the award show was over and we were walking out. The paparazzi went crazy. It was way more hectic. We had to go back inside. "What is going on out there." Katherine said. "Craziness." Michael and I replied. "Okay we have to leave the way I came." He said. We all nodded. We went toward the back." A couple of photographer were there and they ask him for pictures. He smile and said sure.

I watch as he smiled and stuff

I watch as he smiled and stuff. I was getting a little dizzy. "Are you okay?" Katherine ask. "Yea I'm just a little dizzy." I said. "Okay why don't you sit in the car. Joseph help me in. Michael look very concern. I felt like the room was spinning. I had this headache. Katherine came in and sat beside me. "Your mom is coming." She said I just nodded. The door open my mom look at me. "Nippy what wrong?" My mom said. "My head hurts. " I said. She nodded. She ask for some water. Katherine went in her purse. "I think I have some aspirin." She said. She pulled out a bottle. "Sometimes my legs act up and I have to take it to." I nodded. She handed me two. Michael came in the limo. He handed the awards to his  dad. My dad came in and sat besides my mom. "What's happen? What wrong?" He said. "I got a headache that all." I said. Michael looked at me. "Why don't we head to Neverland." He said. I nodded. I laid on his shoulder. "Are you sure you okay?" Michael whisper in my ear. I nodded. I didn't realize how tired I was. I felled asleep.

Michael pov
We were all talking about  what we having for dinner.  Nippy had her face buried in my shoulder. "You know what sound so good." Whitney's father stated. "What?" I said. "Nippy's and Cissy spaghetti." He said. "Whitney don't cook." Her mother said. "But she knows hot to make some spaghetti." She said. "Mmhm." I said. I look down to her fast asleep. "Well maybe some other time because she is knocked out." I said. "Awe. She had a tuff night." Her dad said. "Yea..." I said. "She was so confused when you called her on stage." Her mom said. "Yea well I had no choice." I said. My mom look at me. "What you mean?" She said. "I saw her talking to Bobby and I saw her. She was smiling. It had been a while considering all the fights we have. I was afraid. I mean I could see our future so clear but." My mom cut me off. "What are you afraid of Michael?" She ask. We hit a bump. I saw we were turning into Neverland. "I'm afraid of losing her." I said. I saw her dad stiffened up. "I mean I love her. I want to marry her and give her kids. I want her to be happy....." I said. He nodded. "Well you have our blessings." her dad and mom said. My mom and dad nodded. I let our patent exit the limo. I carried nippy upstairs. I laid her in the bed. I took off her shoes. Covered her with covers. I kissed her forehead. I was walking away. I heard her voice. "Michael your will never lose me." She said almost like a whisper. I could tell she was so sleepy. I kiss her cheek. She felt back to sleep. I walk out to see the parent all kinda drain. "Why don't we all get some rest and we can umm have a celebratory breakfast." I said. They all nodded. Luckily I had some stuff they had some clothes. I gave it to them and showed them to there room. I was walking Cissy to her when she stopped me. "You know I know you live my daughter. Lord knows she can be stubborn but Michael never give her up. She not perfect.  I mean your brother did a number on her but she's my baby. So please protect her." She said. "I will no matter what." I said. She nodded. I showed her dad to his room."You may think you know why I made nippy get that abortion but you have no ideal." He said. "Just please stop." I said. "No listen! I made a mistake. I thought nippy made a mistake. But when you talk about her and the way you care. I made my daughter murder an innocent life, well my grandchild . For that I will always suffer. So Michael what I'm trying to ask for you forgiveness." He said. "I forgive you." I said. He nodded. "Thank you." He said reaching out his hand. I shook it. I led him in a guest room. I walk down to my room nippy was past out. I got in my pajamas and attempt to got to sleep. For the first time in a couple week I felt asleep.