Did I scare you?

Whitney pov
I was getting dress. I heard a knock. I was super upset last night. I planned a nice dinner for Eddie and he didn't come. I was trying to set him up. He been complaining he is lonely. So I trying to help him out. I miss Michael. He talk to the fan that was black mailing and they came to an agreement. No money swap hands. It was as if it never happen. I miss him so much. I had his shirt on. It was another knock. I put my robe on. I was at home alone. It's been a couple of weeks. It was so awkward to be here. Especially by myself. I was wondering around and I heard the piano. I called for my maid. Some body was there. I was beyond weird out. I knew someone rang the door bell but normally she would tell me. I was walking around. "Hey ummm, Marisa." I yelled. No response. I was beyond scared. I ran into the room where it was the dang cat was running across it. I got him and put him on the ground. I shut piano. I heard a thud. I was about to run to the phone but I felt someone behind me. I shivered. "Did I scare you." I heard Michael voice in my ear. "Really." I said. He laughed and nodded. I turn around. "Not funny."I said. Michael laughed. I heard Marisa laughing too. "Really you guys was about to make me called the police." I said laughing. He kissed my forehead. "Well you didn't scream." He said smiling. "Well that's because for one, nothing happen." He cut me off by whispering in my ear. "Well that or because I wasn't making love to you." He said. I pushed him away. "Stop Marisa here." I said. He smirk. We were about to watch tv when the doorbell rang. "I'm going to get it." I said. I open the door to see Eddie standing there all smiles. "Eddie?" I said. He came in. "Well I'm sorry a late so where is she?" He said. "Well she left after yesterday and besides I told you that." I said. I could smell the l alcohol on his breath. "Well it all good besides I never saw her. I thought I could see you." He said pushing up on me. "Eddie you should leave." I said trying to push him off of me. "Why you acting come on baby. Just one time." He said still trying kiss me. He was trying to take off my rob. I was screaming. Next thing I know I'm knock down to the floor. Eddie is knock out cold. "He will be okay just a move I learn." Michael said, helping me off the floor. He called he's security team and they put him upstairs. He was holding me. "I didn't know you had shirt on underneath there." He said bitting on his lips. I was about to walk away but he grab me. "What?" I said kinda upset. "Well let me tell I have a certain tape we should watch." I saw it said the Negro college fund. I was so shocked. "Okay do you wanna?" He said. I nodded. "I'll pop the popcorn and get us some soda." I said. "Speaking of soda? Coke?" He said looking at me. "Pepsi?" I said. He smirk.we both laugh. "They both Good." I said. He nodded. "But diet isn't all that great." I said. He nodded. He set up the tape. We got us some snacks. He told me this is all I could get. It was the press conference. "Man why I'm I." He said. "Because you was watching me." I said. He smiled. "Well you were so beautiful I couldn't help it." He said. "That and I was being pulled a millions ways that night." I said. He nodded. We ate some popcorn. I made fun of my outfit. "Man I look like I was dress for church." I said. "Yea you do. But you still was gorgeous." He said kissing my check. I smiled. "You looked so upset at that star by yourself." I said. He nodded. "I was I was thinking. I wanted to be alone with you. I was more agitated. I didn't know what you and Clive were." I cut him off. "I told him I love you. It was the first time I admitted to him. He told me you would hurt me like Jermaine and I told him. I love you, and that you love me and what Jermaine and I had was different. What you and I have is love. That I never stop loving you." I said laying on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead. I was eating popcorn. "You know it got a little quite when I kissed you on the cheek." He said. I nodded. We giggled at the part when they said miss houston. "We should have shouted we having a moment." I said. "We should've but that would have been crazy." He said. I nodded. "When do you think would be a good time to confirm this relationship." He ask. I shrugged. "I would love too but I just don't know." I said. He nodded. He grab my hand. "Well there is another question I would like to ask you." He said. I nodded. "Where do you see us in a couple of years." He said. "Well I would love to be living at Neverland. Maybe engage or married. Maybe having a little one or one on the way. I don't know." I said. He nodded. "Do you want kids." I ask. "I want kids." He said smiling. "How many?" I ask. "Let's see, does it matter." He said. I laughed. I felt asleep. I was working up to the sound of Eddie and Michael talking. "So what is this?" Eddie said. "It's you know." He said. "So you guys are engage or are you." He cut him off. "I'm thinking about it I just want it perfect plus we need time." He said. "Maybe we can say it a present from me for her birthday. Then when you two love birds run off get married and I'll say I was the best man. Who kept the secret." He said. "Yea but nippy deserves a wedding with her family." He said. I decided to put on some sweats. I came down stairs. They both look nervous. "Hey Ed. Mike." I said kissing Eddie's cheeks and Michael lips. "So Whitney." Eddie said. "Mm." I said. "So I'm happy we all friends but are we going to get married." He said. "Maybe but he has to ask." I said. They both nodded. I got some orange juice and ten around to both of them staring at me. "What." I said pouring myself a glass. "Nothing. Anyway I have to go. Mike take care. And nip see you around. Also sorry about that I'm a man whore when I'm drunk. I mean I kiss or gun anything that moves." He said. I almost choke on my drink. "Eddie leave." He said. He nodded and left. I was drinking my orange juice. Michael was holding my waist. "You okay?" He ask. I nodded. "Just thinking about the world music awards." I said. He nodded. I smiled. Majority of that was filled with nothing but happiness.
A/n: world music award