Grammy suprise

Whitney houston pov
I want really fell nervous. I didn't know why exactly then I removed I forgot my dress. I song through the song and walk off. I got off stage and was about to do something. Michael grab me. "Calm down and tell me what wrong?" He said. "I forgot a dress. Michael what I'm I." He cut me off. "I got you. You had made list of everything. I got everything done. Just go to the hotel relax and breath." He said I nodded. I went and took a deep breath.

This is my worst day ever I mean my driver got lost. I went to my hotel rooms it was decked out with flowers my was flowers. What the world. I saw a newspaper article.

"Michael?" I said

"Michael?" I said. He came out and kiss my cheeks. "I thought we should celebrate." He said. I smile. I kiss him. We went straight to the room. I woke up. He told me to get dress and he see me at the award. He was getting dress. I kiss him. He left. I took a quick bath. I went and saw the dress. I was so stunned. It took my breath away. I got dress and the make artist came and did my makeup. I fixed my makeup. Clive saw me and gave me a thumbs up. "Okay Whitney you have 20 mins before you hit the stage." He said. I went and got dress in this white dress. And I perform. I had fun. I was so surprise that Michael gave me had sent me a rose. I thank his bodyguard. I sat down in my seat and enjoyed the show. I was almost to my seat when I notice something on my seat. I open the box. It was note dome Michael. "You look beautiful. Also thought you were missing this."it read. I saw it was the necklace my mom brought me. I had lost it or thought. I turn the note over. "Wanted it to be as dazzling as your smile tonight. Don't forgot this is where we met." It read on the back. I put the necklace on. I couldn't help but smiled. My mom was beside me. I was so happy. Until they for to Michael categories. He was losing. For some reason, nothing would be Michael. I was kinda upset. I could tell he was too. He end up going back stage during my category. I wonder for the best vocal performance. I accept and of course thank God. The fans and everyone. I went backstage and found Michael. I walk to his rehearsal. He look so upset. He had his hands on his head. I kissed him neck. "Baby?" I said. He looked at me. "Why are they doing this to me?" I cut him off. "You know you got out there and give them the best performances you can. Give use something to remember you not just award but remember the music. I kiss him. He nodded. "Michael 20 mins. Oh Houston we need you back on your seat." Somebody said. I nodded and sat in my seat.

He went out there and killed it. I was so proud. When the show the was over many of the people were talking about the talent, but most people were talking about how they cheated Michael. I walk out. I had the hardest time pretend to be happy.

I had this fake smile

I had this fake smile. Everyone was asking how did it feel. I couldn't even respond. I told them good. I tried to pushed past and leave.

Then heard someone say Michael was cheated and that made my week

Then heard someone say Michael was cheated and that made my week. I went back to my hotel room. I was getting undress. Michael came in. "Baby." He cut me off. I could see he was disappointment. "Was I not worthy enough?" He said. "Michael no don't worry." He cut me off. "No first I lose put child then I lose all the Grammys." He said. "Michael it was just an award." He cut me off. "Really cause it like saying I was just a child or."I cut him off. "You right but this isn't about its about that baby." I said. "Yea it is. Nippy I love you." I cut him off with a kiss. "Let just have fun. Okay and tonight let lose ourselves in love sessions and tomorrow let us let the sun rose on our problems." I said. He nodded and pick me up. We made love. We were cuddling. "Oh there something o have to to shows you." He said. I nodded. "Janet well dunk made it." He said. It was picture of use. She had photos. It was so neat. I loved it. "Wow it so neat" I said. We laughs at some stuff. "You know since it kinda our anniversary. Maybe we should relive something that we did that night." He said I nodded. He pulled out a bottle of champagne. I grab it. "The first on to lose is the one who can't hold us drink." I said.

I woke up to the sun beaming in my face. I kissed Michael. I was about to get up but I was in so much pain. It was blood. I was about to get up but couldn't. I was in tears. I scream. Michael disappeared. I could hear voices of kids. "Why did you kill me?" All the sudden to running.

I was sweating. Michael had a towel wrapped around his waist. I knew he just took a shower.  "Nip what's." I cut him off. "Don't want to talk about it." I said. I was so terrified to pull back the covers. So I laid on my side. Michael went and laid next to me. He moved some of the cover from my shoulder he begin to plant kisses. "Don't hide anything from me." He said. He pinned me down. "What wrong?" He said looking in my eyes. It felt he was looking at the septa of my soul. "Michael don't do this." I said above a whisper. "Well talk to me." He said. I don't know why but I had a couple falling down my face. "Do you think I'm a bad person?" I ask. "Of course not." He said looking at me. "But I." He cut me off. "Nippy, we all make mistake but we have to forgive ourselves." He said caressing my check. He kissed my lips. He pulled the cover off of me. We made love.
I kept having that bad dream. It kept getting worst. Sometime Michael was in it and he was holding something in his hand. "Why? Whit? Why! Nippy? Look at it!" He yelled. His hand would be bloody and I could tell what it was."don't do this." I scream. He will yell it your fought and he began chocking me. I wake up. Michael was telling me to wake up. I told him I'm going to take a long shower. I got dressed. Michael look at me. "Talk to me." He said. "Have you forgiving me?" I ask. He look at me confused. "About the abortion." I ask. "Ummm yea of course." He said not looking me in my eyes. "No you haven't!" I yelled. I was about to walk away. "Nippy yes. I have I mean it hard but everything is going to be fine." He said. "No it's not." I shouted. "Nip." He said. "I've done this to us, to me. I should have walk out the door. I should have kick the doctor. I should've have fight harder. Oh God why!" I said in tears. He held me. "Whitney don't worry about that. I forgive you." He said.

A couple days later
I been seeing a counselor. Michael had been very supportive.  It bee kinda hard. She told me I need to talk to my mother. I'm terrified. I knock on the door. She answered. "Nippy! It's thought you had to work. What wrong." She said. I went in and sat at the table. "Well we need to talk." I said. She sat down. She had this looking in her eyes of regret. She sat down. I told her everything about dad tricking me and the fact I wanted that baby. I told I'm going to see a counseling. She nodded. She had tears in her eyes. "We're going to get through the this." She said. I smiled. "So what's going on with you and Michael?" She ask. "We got into over something stupid." I said not looking up at her. "Whitney Elizabeth I know when you are lying." She said. "Well I ask if he forgive me for what happen. He said he does but he couldn't look me in my eye."I said. "Just give it sometime. Besides he loves you." She said. I smiled and help my mom packed up the house. It took a whole day. Then I return to my house. I went to sleep and got ready for the hard days a head.