Worried

Whitney pov
I woke up to my head pounding. The sun shining through the glass . It took me a while to realize I was still at the hotel. "God no." I said. I look at the time it was 10 am. "Shit I promise the girls and Michael." I said. I felt like I was going to be sick. I ran to the bathroom.

Michael  pov
I didn't sleep at all. We watch tv station to hear about her and see if they saw her. Nope. All was about Princess Diana. We got her car and search it but it was clean. Prince, Latoya, Janet, Eddie and Robyn help keep me company. We waited. Cissy came over and told her. She was upset. My mother came over to help. "Do y'all have any ideal how long she been gone?" Cissy ask. "Around 6 or 7." They said. We nodded. I went upstairs. "Michael it's not you fault." My mother said. "Mom we got into a fight and it we. God where is she? I just need to know she okay." I said crying. My mom hugged me.

Whitney pov
I finally got enough strength but I was in no condition to drive home. I call the desk and ask for them to arrange a car service. God I know Michael is furious. God l, I passed out and he probably going want a divorce. I wanted to cry but I didn't. The phone ring. "Hello?" I said. "Mrs.Houston a car here." They said. I thanked them and left a tip and payed for the room. I was so relive that I didn't have to worry about paparazzi. I told him to go around another way to Neverland. I felt a little nauseous. Luckily they had some ginger ale. I sip on a bottle. I payed him and thanked him. I saw  everyone was there. I ran to the guest house. I didn't want to see anyone. I had extra clothes there plus I had a little throw up on my shirt. I put my shirt in the trash. Then, I went around and open the front door. I heard someone crying. I knew it was Michael. "Nippy! Thank God!" My mom said loudly. I hushed her. She looks at me like I lost my mind. "I got a headache."I said. "Whitney!" Latoya yelled. I shushed her. Everyone came and was trying to talk to me.  My head was pounding. "No! You guy I have a huge headache. I check into the hotel I stayed at before I got my condo. I just needed time to relax. Now all I just need to talk to Michael and then I will tell you guys soon enough. But first please no yelling." I begged. I went upstairs to find Michael. "Mom I just can't do this with." I saw Michael. Katherine saw me. "Michael?" I said. "Whitney." He said. I wiped his tears away. "I'm sorry." We both said. "Ladies first." Michael said. "I'm sorry I just been so." His mom exited the room. "I thought you left me." He said. "Well. I was coming but I." I said. He hugged me. "Michael." I said. He pulled away. "Why do you smell like throw up?" He ask pulling away. "I played the drinking game by myself with a bottle of wine and passes out at the hotel. We shared our first kiss." I said pulling away. "Mmmhmm I think we were drinking champagne." He said. Looking at me. "You remember that?" I said in tears because he remember. He nodded. "I remember a lot of thing especially with us like the first time we made love. Our honey moon, the way you cried after losing the baby. The way you laughed after Bubbles sucked your toes. How you was upset because I could not make it to your Birthday party. The way you look the first one we celebrated Michaelynn birthday." He said. "I remember." I said smiling. "I remember too. Nippy I love you. I know I have been very sexual lately but I'm going to miss you. I'm going to miss you. God I just want to take you out." He said staring me in my eyes. "Apple." He cut me off. "No that's what we going to to do. Let's go on a date. Go on a date. Anywhere?" He said. I kissed him. "Fine, let's relive the best date." I said. "Where?" He said. "Here at Neverland. It's been a while. I haven't kick your butt in go carts in a while." I said. He chuckled. "Mrs. Jackson I don't think you ever did." He said. "Mr. Jackson don't doubt me." I said. I was feeling better. He smiled. "Mike, I'm sorry." He cut me off. "Do not worry about it just promise me one thing." He said. "What that?" I ask. "Promise me that no matter we work everything out. Nippy?" He said. "Of course. We will. Now I'm going to take a shower." I said. "Take your time. Well I get set up and ask mom to take the kids." He said. I nodded. I could tell he had something plan. I took a long shower and brush my teeth. I had robe on. I came out of the bathroom to see a couple of outfits. I saw note. 'We might have to change into three different outfits for our day together. I know it's been a while so take your time but I'm going to give you hint that to wear for outfit #1,2,3.... (I flip over the card.) Outfit number 1. It should be something you don't mind messing up and getting your hand dirty as well getting wet in. (I smirk.) out fit number two, similar to out fit number 1 but we are going to the amusement park and number 3. Something that you would wear to a beautiful dinner. Love you-Applehead.'
I decided on some jeans and a t-shirt. Since he said I might be getting my hand dirty, or something like that I decided on some boots. I smiled. I came down to see the chief in the kitchen. "Have you seen my husband?" I said. "He's right out there." He pointed to a cart.