Back to reality

Whitney pov
This job is exhausting. Nobody really knows the strain except my husband. I was in my dressing room about to get ready to leave. There was a knock n my dressing room door. "One second!" I replied. I got up and open the door. "Hey." Michael (my brother) said. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "I need a favor Whitney." He said. "Okay what is it?" He ask. "I umm. I need 25,000 dollars." He said. "What the hell?" I said. "I know it's a lot but." I cut
Him off. "Why do you need that...." I cut myself off. "Have you been buying that cocaine?" I ask looking at him. He couldn't look me in my eyes. "Look Gary and I have stop." He cut me off. "You may have but that bug I still ticking Nip. Besides I got mixed in with the wrong type of people and they not afraid to spill some blood. Including yours, your children, your husband, Our parent and mine and Gary. We are all in danger!" He yelled. "What do yo mean we?" I said. "They know who I am." He said. "So this 25,000 dollars is a debt?" I ask. He nodded. "A drug debt?" I ask. He nodded. "Fine but only if you agreed to go to rehab." I said. He look at me. "I can't." I cut him off by putting up my hand.

"Look I gave to perform but if you want this money

"Look I gave to perform but if you want this money. You will get help." I said walking off. I had to put on a this face like nothing is wrong.

I was smiling and getting ready to perform

I was smiling and getting ready to perform. I got ready to sing. I decided to sing this day. I had introduced someone but the band said they got sick. The audience gasp. "You guys I have to do a change and I don't know." I was cut off. "Can Michael fill in?" Someone ask. "Mike who?" I ask. "You husband." They said. I made sure I wasn't in the mike. "Tell me you kicking I don't think he will." I said. The audience began to boo. "Fine!" I yelled. "Just hold on." I said. I ran back stage. Micheal had injured himself a couple day ago. "Baby I need favor." I said. "Now?" He said. "No not that not now."
I said. He chucked. "Mike please come and be hero and give them performance." I said. He look at me. "Fine only if you sing it." He said. "Sing what?" I said. "Sing that Michael is the best and greatest lover." He said. "Or you do this and I won't make a big scene." I said. "Fine you lucky I love you." He said. I kissed him. "I promise to make it up to you." I said. " you better." He say.