The bodyguard?

Whitney pov
I had gotten to his call about this movie. I was in the kitchen eating some yogurt. Michael was out side on his tree. I went to look in on my baby. She was asleep. The phone begin to ring and woke her. I curse under my breath. I looked at her to see her stare at me and smile.

I smiled and pick her up

I smiled and pick her up. She been kinda fussy considering she is teasing. I was kinda upset the phone woke her up. "Hello?" I answered the phone. She begin to whine. "Hello, this is Kevin Costner." I cut him off. "Kevin can you hold on my daughter is getting kinda fussy." I said. He said of course. Michael walk into the room and told me to take the phone call and he got her. He kiss my lips. I smiled. "Hello Kevin? May I ask who you like to speak with?" I ask. "Umm Whitney Houston or do she like to be call Mrs. Jackson." He ask. "Umm this is Whitney and Whitney is fine." I said. "Well this is Kevin. I'm a actor.we are planning on shooting this movie and I think you will be perfect for." He said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not really sure. I'm mean I have gotten a lot of roles." He cut me off. "Whitney, I'm going to send you the script. I will deliver it to you in person. Just consider it." He said. "Fine." I said. "Okay see you in about an hour." He said. I nodded. I walk in to see Michael singing to Michae-Lynn. I smiled. He saw me and smiled. "I'm about to go for a walk kinda to exercise." He cut me off. "Don't you think to exercises. You need to run?" He said. I shrugged and decided to walk around the lake:

I was walking towards this wooded area. I was so in love with this place. I was admiring the mount- Katherine. I wonder what it look like on top. I was deep in to thought not just about mountain but about this movie. I was so hot. I didn't see any on around so I took off my top. I had a sport bra on.

Michael pov
Cissy was dealing with a fussing Michea-Lynn. "I swear she is so much like nippy. When she is upset she kick the cover offs." Mrs. Cissy said. I nodded. I gave her a pacifier and she begin going to sleep. The maid came in and told me someone was at the door. I came down to see this white man standing in the middle of my living room. He look familiar. "Hey. Mr.Jackson I'm Kevin Costner." He said. "Oh yea you an actor." I said. He nodded. "I came to see your wife. I just think she would be perfect for this  role." He said waving this script. "You trying to convince her or me?" I said. "Well kinda both mr." I cut him off. "Mr. Jackson is my father. Besides, I'm Michael." I said reaching out my hand and he shook it. He told me he was such a fan. I told him thanks and that I think he's a good actor. It was about a good 10 minutes. "Why don't I give you a tour. He told me thank you.i showed the bathrooms, kitchen, guest room and I let him meet Michea-Lynn and Cissy. "Hey Mrs. Cissy this is Kevin Costner. He trying to get nippy to do this movie." I said "Well good luck. Because nippy is hard to convince." She said. We chuckled. "Oh and this little one." Cissy cut me off with she asleep. I smiled and nodded. "This is Michae-Lynn." I said showing him to her crib. He smiled. We went down stairs. We were waiting on Whitney for about 30 mins.
"Why don't we go and track her down." I said. He nodded. We rode around looking for her. I was beginning to worry. This ranch is huge. I was driving. I begin to approach the woods. I told him we may have to walk. We got out and walk around. I saw nippy's shirt on the ground. I begin to worry more now. "Whitney!" I scream. I begin to Call her name.

Whitney pov
I was admiring the view. All the sudden I hear my name being called pulling me back to reality. I look down to realized how high up it is. "I'm up here!" I scream. I heard a couple of foot steps. I look down to see Michael looking around. I begin to climb down. Michael spotted me and ran up to the tree. I look and saw another man with Michael. I was coming down. I got close enough. I felt his hand touch my sides. I turn to him. He handed me my t shirt. "Who is." I said after finishing my shirt, well actually Michael's shirt. "I'm Kevin." He said. "The on I talk on the phone with earlier. He nodded. We talk about the movie called He body guard. We rode back to the house. He kept telling me some stuff about the movie stuff. He told me to consider it. I nodded. He we sweet but I told him I'll look at it and the music and get back to him. We came in the house to see my mom holding a fussy michea-Lynn. I huffed. "Here I know how to calm her." I said. I got her. I began to sing to her. She calm down right away. I kiss her forehead. "Say all I wanted was someone to sing to me."I said looking down at her. Michael smiled. Kevin left the script and told me to think about I nodded and told him I will. Michae-Lynn was fast asleep.
"So...." Michael came and said. "Yes?" I said throwing away some toys. I had Michae-Lynn in the office. Mostly trying to get her to sleep but she becoming more active. Michael is so worried about our daughter catching a cold.Do they have to boil the toys with bleach and than throw them away or get rid. Then replace them. "I need to talk you about something." He said talk. "Okay shoot." I said. "You know dangerous come out in a couple of weeks. Then I have to go on tour." He said. I nodded. "I know it kinda mess up  but. You can come and visit me whenever." He said holding my waist. I look at the script. "You know I hate being away from besides. I need to work. So maybe while you tour I try out this movie. Then, for the first couple of week left if I'm not too busy then, I come and visiting you on tour." I said. He look at the script. "Fine but since I'm not going to see for how long then why don't we." He pick me up off my feet. "Michael." I said. All the sudden my baby girl began to cry. "She definitely don't want any siblings." I said as we walk to her room. She smiled as soon as she saw us. I couldn't help but giggle.