Remembering

Whitney pov
"You were my first." I said softly. "What?" He said snapping his head up. "I couldn't remember but you were my first." I said. "Oh... yea we snuck away from the party. I must not have been that good since you forgot." He said getting up. "No I tried to forget. I mean I was a little upset but I understood I should have told you my age. Then you send that letter in the mail." I said remembering the fact he wrote the condom torn. I was terrified. He wanted to meet up with me. Of course it was at room at a hotel. He said he just want to make sure and if I was we will talk to my parents and talk about plans. "I was so scared you wouldn't show." He said. "But I did." I said. "And it was pouring rain." He said. I giggle. "I can't believe you waited." I said. "I can't believe you didn't tell me it was birthday." He said. I gasp. "I might have been star struck." I said. He smiled.
Flashback
I got the letter. I was sitting in my bed. I mad a terrible mistake. My mom was looking at me like why is there a letter. I tried to just get over you. I mean I cried over him too long plus, Dionne told my mom. Not that we slept together but that Michael and I was being sneaky. She didn't know what we actually did. Michael promise to stay away until I was of age. Until he mail the letter. "Umm its a letter from Robyn. She saying that her Vacation is going well." I said. Mom nodded and she knew I was lying but let it go. I had on jeans and a tshirt. "Mom can I go shopping I will be back before it 10." I said. "Happy Birthday l!Fine but try to be back as soon as you can. Plus you have photo shoot tomorrow at 7." She said. I nodded and kiss her cheek. I took the letter. I saw at the it says the car is outside. "Whitney?" A man said. I nodded. He open the door. I got in the limo. To be face to face with Michael. "Hey." I said. "Hey." He said. I couldn't see his eyes. He had shade on. He tap the window and the driver begin to leave.

"How have you been

"How have you been." He ask. "Okay considering I never got to apologize. I should have." He cut me off. "No I should be apologizing to you. Whitney I should have ask before we did what we did. I mean it was your first time. Plus I should've have gotten know you, but it just something about you." He said. "I know we should have wait now I have to take a test." I said. It began to rain. He nodded. We ran in the room. We were both soak. I was relive no one had recognized him.

We got to the room. There were on the bed along with the instruction. We have to wait an hour.