First day of the Bodyguard/ Planning Dinner

Whitney pov
I was in my trailer freaking out. "I can't do this." I said. "God help me." I said. Right when I said that my door pop open. I turn around and saw Micheal. "Hey is everything okay?" He walk in looking at me concern. I look down. "Nippy you going to be okay." He said. "You can do this." He said kissing me. "I wanted to come and bring you something to cheer you up." He said showing me flowers. "Aww, thank you. They are so beautiful. I can't wait to thank you later." I said. He smiled. "You wanna start something?" He said. I smirk. Their was a knock. "They need you on in 5." The makeup artist said as she fix my make up. I walk to this nice gorgeous house. I saw my mom and Michae-Lynn. Everyone was saying how pretty she was. I turn to look at Michael. He smiled at me. It help me relax. I went to set. "Okay now this is the scene where Rachel meet frank." The director said. I did my line. He said cut. I was nervous. It was dead silent. "That was perfect." The director said. I smiled. Micheal, my mom and my baby had to leave. I knew he was nervous but he wanted to relax more. We did a couple more scenes and take. I ask did they think I need a acting coach. "Okay so we have a lot more to do but Whitney. Don't doubt yourself. Your a natural talent." He said. I smiled. We ran some lines. I went home to my baby. I open the door to see Madonna on my couch. "Hey Whitney." She said. I wanted to role my eyes. "Hey." I mumble. "What are you doing here." I ask. "Well I wanted to talk to Micheal about doing a song with me. I mean I'm the queen of pop and he's the king." She said. Right then I wanted to smack her. Micheal came down stairs. He look like he saw ghost when he saw Madonna. He walk over to me and kiss me. "Hey Micheal." I said. "So Madonna? What can I help you with." He ask. "Like I explain to your wife here. By the way why took you so long. Tending to that ." Micheal cut her off. "What do you want." He said loudly. Making me jump. "Ummm I want us to work on a song." She said with a smile. He chuckle. "You want a song?" He said. She nodded. "I will collaborate with you after Prince I do?" He said. "Now get out." He said. She threw a little tantrum and left. I kiss Micheal. "How was the first day?" He ask pulling away holding me in his arms. "Let see very fun. It was so amazing." I said. I walk to the kitchen getting some apple juice. I sat it on the counter. Michael got us some cups. "Where's my baby?" I said. "You mean our and she's upstairs asleep." He said. Kissing my nose. "So what is this thing with you and Prince." I ask. "It's nothing." He mumble. I pour him a glass and I pour me a glass. "You know I'm not going to drop it." I said. "Yes you will." He said. He go closer to my ear. His  breath hitting my ear with warmth, as he whispered if you want to be able to walk on set tomorrow, I suggest you will. "Fine." I said taking my juice and going upstairs. I went to his office. I finish my juice and decided to call someone who will definitely know. "Quincy?" I said. I saw his number and I dial it. "Hello may I speak with Quincy Jones." I ask. "Yes may I ask who is calling." A woman voice said. "Yes ma'am. This Whitney Houston." I said. She told me to hold on. I was trying to make sure Michael wasn't coming. I heard my baby crying. I was kinda relieve. "Hello this is Quincy." His voice rang through the phone. "Hey this is Whitney." I said . "Oh hi. Yea what is it you need." He said. Micheal walked in the room. "Why don't you come over at Neverland. Why don't you bring someone? I've been dying to meet." I said more sarcastic."I'm going to say Micheal in the room. Who are you referring to about?" He said. "Yes Rodger that. Tonight around 8." I said. "Prince?" He said. "Yes exactly. I need time to prepare." I said.  "You want to know they past." He said. "Mhmm mhmm." I said. "Fine I can try but I can't make any promises." He said hanging up. "Who are we having for dinner?" He ask. "Quincy." I said getting up and getting my baby. "Did you grown?" I said to our daughter. She's smiled. "What did y'all to day?" I said. She squealed. "Oh yea." I said. I got her out of Micheal hand.

"Dinner will be at, 8

"Dinner will be at, 8." I said. "Your going to cook?" He ask. "No I'm going to ask Maria to cook.

Quincy pov
I called Prince. "Hello?" He said. "This is Quincy and won't believe who just called me." I said. "Who?" His voice rang through the phone. "Whitney Houston. She want you to come to dinner at Neverland." I said. He huffed. "Naw." I cut him off. "I will do anything just come." I said. "Fine since she trying to messy why don't we bring her someone that can go toe to toe with Whitney." He said. "Who did you have mind." I ask. "Mariah Carey. I was at an award show right. Whitney approach married Mariah trying to play nice because of Bebe. Well Mariah wasn't giving her the time of day. So what do you say?" He said laughing. "I try to invite Mariah." I said. "No I got her. I can ask her to come." He said. "It's at 8." I said. He said okay. I hung up and shook my head. She's in for rude awakening.