Tour

Whitney pov August 9th 1988
Happy 25th bday to my self. I was in my hotel room by  myself. I wanted to cry. I was in a room far way from home. I woke up alone. I wanted to hear Michael voice. I was laying in bed until I begin look around and I saw flowers and stuff. It was flowers and a  gift.  It was Michael bad album. There was a lot stiff. He brought me this earring silver earning. I saw the bad album. With a letter attached . 'I know you've heard all the songs and I made you not buy it. Especially considering since I made you promise. I wanted to be there to wish you happy birthday. But I can't.  I love you, whitney. So I hope you enjoy.- love Michael. ' I smiled. I decided to play the bad album. I remember that day I was super mad because they were sold out. Of course I was more upset he told me he like Tatiana. Plus I open in there was note. I smiled. I read it. 'Listen to the duet first. Love ya.-M.' I smiled. I found the track. I laid down. I listen as the track begin to play. I was running late and they recorded his part. I shiver at the sound of his voice. I smiled remember when he talk at the beginning of the song. I missed him. I was listening to the song. I looked at the time and realize we had to leave in about two hours. . I got out of the bed. I had to get ready considering I had to leave in a minute. Plus my mom wanted  to have breakfast with me. I thought I was done opening gifts but there was another surprise waiting on me I the bathroom. I smiled knowing it was from Michael. 'I know you probably wondering what is in the box. I alway thinking of you. Missing you plus I want you happy. I know I miss you laying next to me. So I wonder what could I give you something to remind you of me. Love you Mike.' I smiled. I open the box it was one of his shirts. I smiled. I put it in my draw. I toon a long shower. I got dress. I pack up stuff. They had people come in and load stuff up. While I was at breakfast with mom. I had fun. But I went in the tour bus and robin handed me something. I look at her funny. I ask for them to play the bad album of course my mom and Robyn tease me but I just toon them out. I had another gift from Michael. It was a some present. 'I know but I wanted you to laugh and enjoy so I decided to get you something even more special than the last. I love you Whitney. Have a gorgeous birthday.-your man, Michael.' It was photo of our fake wedding. I giggle. I went the through it. He brought me this gorgeous necklace. I look through the box to find another some earring. 'I know they only one but I think you like it.' I open it to see it was a silver cross. I smiled. I look threw the box. Some more. It was number for his hotel. I was so excited. I had to call him later because I knew he might be traveling. I put everything up. All the notes I put in my suitcase. We pulled up to the town. I was so happy. I hated the fact Michael was across the world but now I can enjoy my birthday and relax. I decided to try to call Michael. "Hello?" Michael voice rang threw the phone. "Mike?" I said. "Whit." He  sounded like he was smiling. "Yes it's me. I miss you." I said. "Really I miss you too. Happy birthday." He said. "Thank you. I got all the gifts." I said. "Well, I hope your love them all." He said. "Of course I just hate we not together." I said. "Yea I wish too." He said. "Well I know you probably tired so get you some rest." I said. "Nippy. I love you." He said. "I love you too Michael." I said. I smiled and hung up the phone. I laid down. I was a little upset. My mom came in. "Hey birthday girl." She said. "Now why are you upset." She ask. I shrugged. "You miss Michael." She said. I nodded. She told me to relax. I be had ready in an hour for my sound check. I was getting ready when Cece and BeBe Winans stop by. I hugged them. "Hey you getting ready for your sound check."They ask. I nodded not paying attention to what they said."So are you and Eddie." She ask. "No , Eddie is helping a friend by keeping an eye for me." I said. He nodded. "Who is this friend." They ask. "Okay y'all sure y'all not twins because there y'all go talking together." I said. "Don't try to change the subject we have to check. So who is it." She ask. "Fine I give you a hint. It's none of your business." I said. "Okay I know who will really know." Bebe says. "Robyn!" He yelled. I try to tackle him but Cece grab me.

 I try to tackle him but Cece grab me