Speechless

3 months later.
Whitney pov
Michael had been so busy this past couple of months. Getting ready and making songs for his new album dangerous. I was bored and couldn't really sleep. Michael was  in his office. I decided to go down to the studio. I was beyond bored. So I saw a couple of songs that Michael was working on. I saw demo. I decided to play it. I listen to the song. I played the song. I saw the words and begin to sing. I loved it. I saw a note. 'Nippy's song. To my lovely wife you are amazing. I love you so much. I can't even began to tell you how much. I could go down the line but just know you keep me speechless.' I smiled at it. I could tell it was finished yet. I wrote in it love the track called it speechless. I smile. It was almost finish until I heard someone come in the room. I didn't bother looking back. "This song is great Michael." I said smiling. He didn't say anything. They stop and I looked in the studio room which was dark but I could see a reflection. The guy look so familiar. I turn around to be face to face with Bobby brown. "Umm hey Bobby. You kinda scared me." I said. He didn't say anything. "What a matter?" I ask. Janet told me Bobby and her was over. I mean she said he was grabbing on her and being so disrespectful. So, she told she don't want this. He was screwing her around and being so toxic. He kick her out the hotel room luckily someone help her get her stuff. He was cheating on her and doing drug. He tried to deny it but she saw him. He does weed mix with cocaine. she said when he drunk, he is a totally different person. I was taking back. "This is why you haven't been out much." He said pointing to my 3 months baby bump. "Michael want me to take it easy." I said. He walk closer to me and came played the song.

He whisper, "you must have something good to have this guy

He whisper, "you must have something good to have this guy. How do you say with his nose wide up." I shivered and tried to prevent my self from throwing up. He smelled awful. He was about to touch my stomach but I hit hand. "Bobby why don't you." I sad trying to walk past him but he grab my arm. "No women every puts her hands on me." He yelled. I prayed to God Michael would somehow, wake up. "Sorry I'm just over protective." I said caressing my stomach. "You know you are so sexy." He said stepping to me. I took a step back towards the door. "Maybe I should give you a glass of water." I said kinda jogging put the room. I was almost the kitchen. He was right on my trail. "Why don't we have a sit?" He said. I huffed and sat down as far as I could away from him. "Why are so far away, Houston. Well I should call you Jackson. Right do all you guys go by Mrs. Jackson or just the people that are born? Hmm." He said moving closer. I had this long robe on and under it I had on only Michael's shirt. I mean I get a little to warm at night. "I should go get your ." I tried to stand up but he pulled me back down. He began to fell on me and undid my robe. "Bobby stop." I said kinda loud. He took off the robe and rip Michael  shirt off. I scream and he put his hand over my mouth. "Shhh!" He said. "Just enjoyed." he added. I was in tears at this point. I began to undo his belt. I could hear the kind its sounded like a bell. I let tears glide down my face. I could here him undoing his pants. He had my wrists pinned with his hand. His mouth on mine. The taste of alcohol on my mouth. He tried to stick his tongue my mouth. I bit only for him to hit me. I screamed. "You know I heard ya husband was gone and I didn't know he would leave you alone." He said. My eyes sight became blurry. "Maybe I did and maybe I didn't!" Michael said. Getting him off of me. I open my eyes to see Michael on top beating the crap out of him. "This is for my sister! My wife and for myself." He said punching in a couple of time. " Also for you saying me and Prince were tired." He said. I got up and called the police. They were there in about 30 mins. I pulled Michael off of him. "Michael stop!" I said. "He isn't worth it. He isn't...." He look up at me. He had blood all over his hand. Tears were in his eyes. He check his pulse. He was still breathing. I wrapped his shirt up. Their was a knock at the door. I showed the police Bobby. They had a paramedic tend to the wounds Michael cause. They had me check out. "Mrs. Jackson. I hate to ask you this but umm. Can we take to the hospital to examine you. I know you wasn't raped but we could take photos and stuff." I nodded and told them to give me a second. "I look at Michael. "I have to go to the hospital." I said. "I have to give a couple statement but I will be there." He said looking at his hand. He let a woman come over and took a swab. Then he got to wash his hand. They gave me a bag and told me to put Michael in the bag. I gave to them and got dress. I down stair and saw Michael staring in the mirror. I could tell he was upset. He was afraid. He felt ugly and upset. I went behind him and whisper I love him, he grab my hand and we got in the car. They done the protocol. We came home. We clean up. Michael was really upset. I look all around. I found him near her tree. I begin to sing the song I heard. When he saw me and hugged me. I told him you protected, love me. "Michael I understand you feel guilty but, God know your heart. You protected me as a man should protect his wife. " I went close to  him and kiss him. Security was tight. We went inside. We decided to watch movies till we fell asleep.