Learning

Whitney pov (2 weeks)
I was sitting out by the pool. Micheal made me take a vacation and reserved the pool just for us. I was in the hot tub. I was relaxing. I felt a like I was being watch. I open my eyes to see from afar people watching me and paparazzi. I wave. Micheal came out and kissed me. "Pay them no attention." He whisper. I nodded. "Mommy!" I heard my daughter. Micheal and I was cuddling. "Hey princess." I got out the water. "swim." She ask. "Only if you put on your floaters." I said. She nodded. I put in the thing. People went crazy. Micheal block their view of our child. The hotel managers told us police were coming. Robyn came. "Auntie Robyn swim?" Our daughter yell. "No I can't I'm not feeling well." Robyn said. "Nauseous?" I ask. She nodded. "Well maybe you should try some tea." I said. She nodded. I order some. "Nippy I invited someone and I don't think Robyn going to like it." Janet said. "Who." I ask. She pointed. I turn my head to find Eddie. "Hey I should have know it would be y'all shutting down the pool like this." He said loud. "What the." I stopped myself. I glanced  at Micheal who was playing with baby girl. Robyn looked beyond pissed. "Hey Robyn." He said. She look at Janet and I. We act like we were looking at Micheal. My mom and Katherine brought the twins out the pool. The crowd began to scream, it startle all the the kids making them cry. Micheal got a town and wrapped a towel around her. Mj was reaching for me. I pick him up. "I think it time to go." Micheal said. We all agreed. My mom I put the towel around their body. We got in the elevator. Eddie was all up in Robyn and she pushed him away. My mom was eyeing them. "Alright we got children onboard. One on the way." My mom said. I eyed her and tell her stop. "Mike how come yuh didn't tell me you were going to be a daddy, again. Congrats. I bet you and nippy is like rabbits at home." Eddie said. "It not us." Micheal and I said. The elevator door open. We went back to our suite. "Then who pregnant." Eddie ask. "Umm." Micheal was about to change but Robyn cut him off. "I'm pregnant and if yours." She said fast.

"Girl she just dump that information on in like

"Girl she just dump that information on in like." My mom cut Janet off. "Like the water scene I was dance with somebody." She said. "I hate that video but that was the best part." I said. "This is the first time I seen him this quiet." Micheal said. I nodded.

He looking around tying to understand what Robyn just said

He looking around tying to understand what Robyn just said. He walk over and sat down. He mumbled in going to be a dad. He looked at Robyn and then look straight a head.