Unbother

Whitney pov
The tabloids have been making up stuff. Michael and I went out to celebrate the movie. We had fun. "Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson night out." I read the newspaper and chuckled. I see the pictures.

Whitney houston and Michael Jackson had a date night

Whitney houston and Michael Jackson had a date night. Many people are reporting that they may be having another baby. Whitney seem much more happy. Michael and her will be going to celebrate there introduction to the hall of fame. They were celebrating. Both looking radiant as ever. The only thing that is bothering me about it is their out fits. They couldn't coordinate. I chuckle and threw the paper down. I brush my teeth for the 3rd time today.

We got ready for that night today. I was super happy. I know that Diana is introducing them into the hall of fame. I put on a black out fit and Michael wear as nice suit.

I was super happy

I was super happy. The kids had to stay home. We was having fun I was sitting by Katherine. I was enjoying the videos they were playing. The boys caked out before Diana. I was laughing because they had to stop. Michael seem so confused but kept smiling. He looked at me and his mother and father. She introduce her they parents. I clapped when she introduce him. I'm not going to lie. I was a little upset. I wanted to throw up when she said they were like her children. I was like didn't you sleep with one of them, but that non of my business. She was talking about being a grandparent to the kids. I looked at Katherine. She doesn't even know my kids name. Katherine looked like I can't believe she said this. Michael kissed her on the cheek I was so upset but he look at me like it was nothing. I was ready to get him off the stage and beat him. I stood up but Katherine grab me. I calm down. Then Jermaine went on to compliment her. I kinda wonder did she screw him too. I mean this woman told me no to go into the industry. I forgive her but she told me no. Even though I had talent. I just can't believe it. I put on a smiled. They was thanking everyone. Michael was standing in the back clapping. I smiled. I clapped when the one of them thank Lord. I smiled and clapped. Jermaine was saying something to Michael. I was confused. They thank randy because he wasn't consider apart of the Jackson 5 at the height. Finally Michael step to the mike. His brother was saying come on big J. I chuckle. He as someone to hold the award Tito took it from him. I smiled. I laugh because he said Umm. I knew he was trying to look at me. He wave. One guy scream for Michael. He said you our family...our children, our wives, mother and father,. Our mother and father was there to protect and help us. They were there and because they were there we are here." I clapped. He went on to thank berry and many others. He hug Diana. "He said like Diana I'm crazy about you. My wife Whitney, I love you. I'm crazy in love." He said going on. I nodded. He as Barry to join them. I was clapping and watch. Michael gave Barry a big hug. I was laughing when the other Berry Gibs pop ups. His God son.I smile and watch Michael. He kept glancing at me. For some reason I felt a little more sick. I smiled. Michael was upset with angle and he look forward. I was laughing.
I clapped. I felt so sick. Katherine noticed and so did joe. I end up having to get up and leave Michael notice. I threw up.
I walk out to see Michael looking for me.