When life gets in the way

Whitney pov
Michael and I are constantly  talking on the phone. I mean everyday, well at night. He been working on the album and he ask for me to do a duet. He said he setting up a meeting with  the recoding company some time this week. He been introducing me to a couple of his friends. I mean on day he called me and was like , "hey, Whitney." He said. "Mike stop playing that is not Whitney."  I heard someone say. "It is David." He said laughing. "Hello." I heard someone  say. "Hello." I said. "Oh my God. MICHAEL ! It is Whitney Houston!" He said. I could hear Michael laughing.  I chuckle. "David, calm down and ask her." He said. "Ph yea so, my name is David Gest, a producer, and  I wanted to ask if you will presentor perform at an award show." He said. "Umm sure." I said. "Hey are you doing anything  maybe  you can hang with mike and I." He said sounding like he was struggling. "Umm sure let me get dress." I said. "Okay we will be there in thirty." He said."okay I replied.they hug up. I put on some jeans and a nice purple blouse. I put on some black heels. I done my make up. I grab the demo I was trying to find the different song. It was a couple of mins. I heard a knock. I openly the door to find this weird man standing there. "Hey I'm David. Michael is waiting for us down stairs." He said. "Okay let me  get me purse." I said. He nodded. We walk down. I saw Michael in the car with some girl. They look really close. They were in the back. David and I got in the front. "So where do y'all want to go?" David ask. "Whitney you have a place you need to go." He ask. I shrugged. "Maybe we should go to Neverland." David said. I nodded. "Hey Whitney." Michael said." Hey Michael and who your?" She cut me off. "My name is Madonna ." She interrupted me. I rolled my eyes. "Maybe we should go Havenhurst." David said. "Yea that is perfect they can meet my mom and stuff. I rolled eyes again.

"Michael can't we go to your place

"Michael can't we go to your place...." She ask. I just sat back and look at the window. "Of y'all don't mind me asking why are acting like y'all strangers?" David said looking me. "We are not." I said with a my attitude. "Well can I ask you a question?" He continued. "Sure." I said staring out the window. "So you have this demo?" He ask. I saw it was sticking out. "Well, I wanted to share you guys a preview of my next album." I said. He nodded. "Well I can't wait." Michael said. I smirk. "Can you play it?" He said. "Fine this song is called I know him well with my mom. I don't know if it will make the cut but I hope." I said. They all nodded. While the girl scoff. We pulled up to Havenhurst. I got the demo. David showed me around. "Hey Whitney can you get Michael to help setup for us to listen to his demo: Michael was talking to his friend. She was upset. I was watching. Then she threw her drink on him. "What happen there?" I ask David. "She been his friend for a while but she is user. She want Mike to take her here and there and buy her stuff. Michael told her we are not dating just friends. They met a couple of weeks ago. She still can't get the hint." He said. I nodded. He walk closer to us. "I'll be back, I need to change." I nodded. David was walking around. "Oh come meet Michael's mom and his sister." He said. I look at him funny. "Momma Katherine, Latoya come meet Whitney Houston!" David shouted. "David you don't know Whi." Latoya cut herself off; when she saw me. "Wow you are Whitney Houston." Latoya said. I nodded. I was nervous to meet his mom. "Hello my name is Katherine Jackson you can called me Katie or Katherine." She said and her soft spoken voice. I could tell Michael get it from his mother as well as Latoya. She was so shy. "It's nice to met you Mrs.Jackson and you are." I said after shaking Katherine hand. "My name is Latoya." She said. "It's nice to meet you.." I said shaking her hand. "You can call me Katherine." She insisted. "Yea momma Katie don't mine." David said. "But I do. My mother and father wouldn't approve...." I said. She nodded. "So umm how you know David." Latoya said. "Actually I met him today. I met Michael at the Grammys." I said. "I know don't tell Michael. I told you this but I think he has a crush." She said moving her eyes. I saw Michael staring at me. I smile. He blush and bit on his lips. "Hey bro? You coming or are you going to stay up there staring at Whitney!" She yelled. He turn on red. "Latoya...." Her mother scolded her. I laughed. "Hey can we take a picture for my mom." He said. "Sure." Katherine said. "Well Whitney can you take a picture." He ask. I nodded. Michael came down in this red jacket.