We didnt know

Whitney pov
I woke up alone at Neverland. I had been crying all day long. I got dress. I decided to go fly to see Michael. I mean I didn't know it would be so hard. I remember I had to record the song. I went to the studio and bump into the Stevie wonder. "Hey." He said with a smile. "Hey Stevie! It me nippy." I said. He alway smiled. He hugged me. "Oh great. I was just wondering around." He said. "Oh I'm late I'm sorry." I said. "No I was just joking." He said. "Don't do that to me Steve." I said. "Oh so how's Michael?" He said. "Ummm he's good on tour." I said his smiled drop. "I can tell when you ummm something wrong." He said. "Steve don't worry about it." He cut me off. "I can't help it, so tell Steve what matter while you help me to our studio." He said. I told him about the argument and now I want it to work out. I mean I just something think we were better off as friends. He was nodded. "We just didn't know it would be this hard. I mean we know we love each other it just. God." I said. "You wasn't expecting this." He said. I nodded. He grab my hands. "I going to tell you something. If he really love you. He will come with flowers and apologize. But first He would  listen to you talk and cry to me. Probably wearing a lot of cologne. Michael come in." He said. I turn around to see Michael holding flowers. "You know what Whitney. You guys just inspired a song." He said. "Now I see you tomorrow. Y'all try to stay together." He said. "Oh the song shall be called we didn't know." He said. Stevie left out. Michael gave me the flowers. "I couldn't leave like this." He said. I took a deep breath. "Michael I want to marry you. I want the kids and the whole thing. I want that but I know we need to hold off. Not because of this but." He cut me off. "I know we both busy and our careers. But if it happens Nipp. I will give up everything. I have everything and nothing will ever stop me from loving you. I mean nothing." He said. He kissed me. I smiled. "We should head home." He said. I nodded. I went to check in on Steve and Clive. "Hey are you guys okay, if I leave?" I said. Stevie interjected before Clive could speak. "It's fine go! I can make record the lyrics and tomorrow we can record it." He said. "Thanks Stevie." I said leaving out. I came out expected a car but got a motor bike. I smiled. He took us to Neverland. We walk inside the house. I took off my jacket. "You knew what your right." I said. "About?" He said. "I don't care. I want this baby. I mean we engage. I'm happy and I want to have kids." I said. He nodded.

We made love all day and night. I got up to see Michael staring at me. I smiled at him. "How you feel?" He said. "Great." I said smiling. He smiled. "I played with his bottom lip. "What time is it." I said. "Well it's." Michael said. "8:30." He said. "Oh God I have to be at the studio. In an hour." I said whining. "Will it help if we take a shower together." He said. I smiled. "It might." I said as he kiss my lips. He lifted me out of bed and carried me to the shower. He sat me on the cabinet and turn on the shower. He made sure it wasn't to hot.

We got out the shower. I laid on the bed. I look at the time. "Oh. I'm late." I said getting dress. Michael was fully dress and teeth was brush. I brushed my teeth. We went to the studio. Clive was complaining. "Clive shut up." Michael said. I was taking back but all I could do was smile. Stevie and I recorded the song. I went to the mall for a bit, Michael stayed at home. Robin stop me. "What?" I said. "I think Michael would love to see you in that." She said pointing to some red lingerie. "Robin!" I said. "Girl it's his last night. Give him a night to remember." She said. I rolled my eyes. I went in and brought it. I brought a robe. We had to leave cause some people begin to crowd. I call taxi. We left and I went home. Robin was talking about the girl she went out with. I was zoning out. We pulled up to the side entrance at Neverland gate, which lost employees use. I gave him a fifty dollar bill and told him to keep the change. I went up and buzz the guard. I was so surprise when I heard Michael voice. "Hello my dear." He said. I chuckled. "Open the gate please." I said. "Yes but what's in the bags?" He said. "Open the gate and you will find out." I said. He opened the gate. I closed it. I walk in the house. "Michael." I yelled. I saw he was in the kitchen. "What are you making." I said kissing his cheek. "Well I'm making some steak." He said getting it out the oven. It smelled so good. He had us some bake potatoes and a salad. I smile and kiss him. "Okay so I'm going to get dress in something more comfortable..." I said. He nodded. He had on his pjs. I put on my lingerie. I did my make up.I put my robe on. I came downstairs and we sat down and ate. Michael kept staring at me. We prayed and ate food. "So your brought your self a new robe." He said. I nodded. We ate dinner. He kept trying to get me to take he robe off. I of course shook my head. We we were half way done with dinner but he got up. "Michael?" I said. He walk upstairs. I made sure the oven was off. I went to upstairs. I saw him in his office. He was pacing. I walk in. "If you really curious. Come and open it." I said. He undid the belt. I took it off. When he saw what I had on. He bit on his lips. "Robin said you might like it." I said. "She was right." He said pushing me against the wall...

Author notes: I hope you guys enjoy.....