Paris

Whitney pov
I arrive to see Michael peering over the balcony. His bodyguard let me in. I had the sonogram in my hands. He must thought I was one of his bodyguard. "You know Matt. It amazing and a gorgeous view. They are fans yelling my name but I can't help but look at the parents and their kids and hope that will be me and Nippy. I mean it beautiful." He said. I smiled and look at the picture. "I just wish this world was better for my children. I had dream and nippy was pregnant. It was great. I mean very surreal. Then I get up turn on the news and they were talking about how they cutting down trees and stuff. It got me thinking. We have to save this world and me I must used my talent to bring awareness." He said. I smiled and decided to speak. I saw some lyrics he written.
"There's A Place In
Your Heart
And I Know That It Is Love
And This Place Could
Be Much
Brighter Than Tomorrow
And If You Really Try
You'll Find There's No Need
To Cry
In This Place You'll Feel
There's No Hurt Or Sorrow." I sung. He turn around and look at me. "Nippy." He said running me and kiss me. "When do you get here?" He said. "Not long. I was just admired what you said." I said. He smiled. I put down his lyrics. He smiled at me. "What's a matter?" He said. "Well I wanted to show you." I said handing him the photo. He look at me.

"That little dot is our baby

"That little dot is our baby." I said. He smiled. "We having baby." He said. I nodded. "I'm so happy." He said. I smiled. He patted my stomach. "Did you eat anything yet." He ask. I shook my head. "Well why don't I order something for my babies." He said. I nodded. All the sudden the smell of coffee hit my nose. Frank came in. With a cup. "Hey nippy." He said. "Stay right there." I said. Michaels came in the room. "I was just going." He said. "Well please put the coffee over there because if I smell it I'm going to." I ran to find a bathroom. I found one in the suit. "Nippy!?" Frank called after me. Michael was right behind me rubbing my back. I got up. "I poured out to coffee. I didn't know it made you sick." He said. "It's fine" I said flushing the toilet. Michael got me a towel. I wipe my mouth with it. "You know while they bring the food up I'm going going to take a quick shower." I said. Michael smiled at me and said okay. I got some stuff out and something comfortable. I took a shower.
Michael pov
"Is nippy okay? Does she need anything medicine or." I cut him. "She's fine." I said smiling. "Michael she just puke." I cut him off with the photo. "Because she having my baby." I said. Frank smiled. "Your going to get marry and having a baby." He said smiling. Eddie Murphy came in. "Hey Mike. Why are you smiling so hard." Eddie said. "Nippy here." I said. Frank smiled. Eddie smiled. "Where is she?" He said. "Shower." I said. "Oh. I know you excited because damn. It was Whitney, nippy. Baby. Now she here you going." He begin humping the air. I laughed. "Not to much she's pregnant." I said. Eddie stop. "What?" He yelled. "Yea." I said lowly. "Now the world need to know this. Man that baby going come like." He said and paused. "It's cries is going to be in perfect pitch. It going to like wang. No that the wrong key." He said. I laughed and shook my head. "No For real and the lungs on that baby going to be so good. We all going to hear it. All California going to wake up. We be sleep and your kids crying . We be like well there goes Whitney and Michael Jackson baby, again. But we wouldn't care we get up dancing." He said trying to moon walk. I giggled. "You know I hate that dance Michael." He said trying again. "I hate you for talking about me in your stand up and James brown." I said laughing. "Oh and Luther." He added.

He of course had to do it.
Whitney pov
I got dress and out the shower. I put on deodorant and stuff. I got dress and walk out. I heard what sounded like Michael talking. I was wrong. I walk in the room to see Eddie talking. Michael was laughing. I was watching him impersonate him. I couldn't help but laughed. It wasn't so funny but when he started talking she's out of my life. I was laughing to hard I begin to cry. Eddie look at me. I could feel their stairs. "You want him to get you some tissue." He said. Michael and I was laughing so hard. Frank just sat there and smiled. I was like okay. The people brought the food. I was okay what did you order me. I stop when they brought in two more carts. "Michael I know she having a baby but do you want her to end up like Luther?" Eddie said. "What I didn't know what she wanted so I order everything." He said. "Like I'm going eat everything." I said. "I don't know because woman who are pregnant." I gave him a stare. "If you finished gang statement this knife will be." Michael cut me off. "Go head and eat." He said. Eddie grab a plate. "Don't mind if I do Mike." He grab a plate and sat at the table. "The drinks are in the fridge." He said. I look at the plates. I got the one wit pancakes and stuff. Michael eat the waffles. Eddie removed his lid. "Michaels what the hell is this?" He said. "It an omelette." He said. "Well let me see what else." He said. He got another plate and ate. We goof off and spent time. Frank ask for me to perform with Michael. I told I will do it only of Michael wanted me to do it. He agreed as long as I'm careful. I nodded and continue to eat and then we decided to watch Eddie stand up.
It was funny but I was falling asleep.

A/n: what y'all want the baby to be??? Comment down below!