Late start

Whitney pov
I got up and went to my hotel room. I took a shower and got dress.  I came to the studio and apologize for being late but Clive wasn't having it. "I've have been later little bit.... So sue me." I said. "Whitney, once a week I understand but every since you and Michael have gotten together it's not going to work. You are only 21. The new kid on the block. Michael had been doing this since he was young. He could stand to come in late. The boy won eight Grammy in one night. While you may have or be the first female artist. You will lose it all! I'm sorry I know you are I love but nip. Think about it. Besides, when you see Michael hurt you like Jermaine." Clive said. I nodded. I went to Neverland. Michael was goofing off with that Madonna. Next thing I saw him he kissed her. "Whitney?" He said. "Your just like Jermaine." I said. "Whitney!" He yelled. I got in the car and pulled away. When I got to the I told them if someone come to my room of if they see of hear Michael Jackson is in the hotel give him the keys. I took a long shower. Was Clive right? I needed to let Michael explain himself. I felt so bad. I was getting dress. It sounded like someone walk in the room. I got dress and walk out to see Michael sitting on the bed. "Michael what are you...." I was cut off by him kissing me. "I will nor I will ever cheat on Whitney. If we need to slow it down let me know but Madonna kiss me. I pushed her away." He said looking me in my eyes. "Fine but we can't be seen together plus Clive is so pissed off about me being late...." I said. "Yea that is fine. Let just slow down." He said. I nodded. "Let's try to get to know each other." I said. We nodded. "I'll call you tomorrow." He said. I nodded.

A few of months later (Nov 16.1986)
Michael and I have been talking on the phone. There's a lot of sexual tension but we trying to avoid. I been trying to avoid a real relationship for now. I mean my schedule had been book and crazy. I had to attend a meeting with Michael and Arista. I walk in to see Michael, Clive and many other people. I sat down. "Okay now that everyone here. Michael what is it?" Clive ask. "I want Whitney to be the girl and the video the way you making me feel. Then, maybe a duet." He said. "Whitney how would you feel like this." Clive said. "I would love too." He cut me off. "I wouldn't mind the duet but we don't want her over expose...." Clive said. "I mean Michael you are talented and maybe someday when the press calm down and stop calling you wacko Jacko. Or the paparazzi and everything's or rumors slow down." Clive said. "But I think I should be able to say yes or no." I intervene. "Whitney let me put this way if you sing that song with him or act in that video than you will be fired plus next week you going on tour for you won't have time." He said. "Fine here's a compromise, I won't do the video but I can attempt to the duet. If I can't make it back in time Michael, make a list of the people you would work with." I said. They all agreed. Michael ask to speak to outside. I nodded. We walk out together and Clive gave me a look. He grab my wrist. "So what going on?" He ask. Then I realized for a couple of months I didn't speak to him...."I been working. Plus I barely have time to breath. My mom and dad everything. I been spending time with my family. Lastly no offense Michael every time I turn around I see with a different girl or woman on your arm so....." I said. "So I have a lot friends who are girls." He said shrugging his shoulder like it is no big deal. "You know what I have to go record a song." I said. He grab me. "Stop!" I said. He kissed me. "Don't I'm still yours and I nippy I think I will ever love another. No matter what." He said like he was looking into my soul. Everyone else came out and Clive told me I have to hit the studio. And rehearsals will start to sometime tonight. I just nodded and bit on my lip. "I'll come by rehearsals"he said. I nodded.
We recorded different songs.

I was singing different songs from the new album. "Can we do your still my man....." David said. I nodded. I was singing and Michael walk in. Everything was good. I was mostly performing the song for him. He listening. He walk out. I was kinda hurt. He just walk away. We record the songs love is a contact, and another one didn't we almost have it all. I went to get ready for bed.

They both are getting ready for touring and She recorded the song with him. They been so busy and keeping with their music. Her album is suppose to drop in a couple of days.
I was at the hotel getting ready to pack. My mom is suppose to come down and help me pick our furniture. I was almost done. I went and open the door. It was Michael. "Hey" I said. "Is this a bad time?" He ask. "No I'm packing but it isn't a bad time...." I said stepping aside so he could come in. "Oh Whitney we need to talk." He said. "Okay about?" I said packing up. "I like you but I can't continue to live like this. I can't be this close and wonder. What I'm trying to say is I like someone else and she's amazing." He said. I just stared at him. "It's Tatiana isn't it?" I ask. He nodded. I got closer to him. "Just remember this mr. Jackson, you will always be mine." I said whispering. I woke up and look at the time. 3:30 am. I was half way across the world. It been a couple of months since I heard from Michael. I decided to get some rest and I'll call in the morning.