Time Changes Everything

3 months later
Whitney pov
I was in robe. I woke up to see note. 'Took the kids to your mother. -love you Michael.' I was looking in the mirror. "Time changes everything." I said to myself. I was getting older. Time doesn't for anybody. I'm now 32. I had to a cover and I just don't think I'm not as pretty as I was. Plus with Michael and I have been arguing. We blaming each other. He's been sleeping in his guest room or he goes in his office. It was early. I hated sleeping alone. I wanted to cry. We even argue in front of the kids well Michaelynn and we try talk like everything but she's smart. She tell us to stop arguing. I was crying now because I remember her crying. I had a couple a magazine to shoot. "God I don't want to lose my husband." I said and said in Jesus' name. I was looking in the mirror. Trying to understand why I feel like this. I had a robe. I felt like crap. My birthday was tomorrow. I took a shower and brush my teeth. I was picking out my clothes. I threw them down. "Why should I bothered." I said.

I found some cigarettes. I began to smoke. I can't be truly happy. I look back on some pictures from Michael and I. We looked happy. I mean no matter what happen he could make it seem okay. Part of me just wish I was gone. I heard a snapping. I was out on the balcony.

I look to see paparazzi

I look to see paparazzi. "Whitney!" They yelled. I put out the cigarette.I left the balcony. I went to the kitchen and made sure everything was sealed. I don't know why I was beyond mad. Why can't they leave me alone. I was drinking some wine. I could heard the constant clicking of the cameras, people's judgements rumors and lies. I threw the glass. Went to the cabinet. I threw the wine bottle at the wall. I threw more glass. "Whitney!" I heard Michael voice.

Then I felt this pain shoot threw my foot

Then I felt this pain shoot threw my foot. "Aww." I scream. I look down I had pieces of glass around my foot. I saw blood mixed with the puddle of wine.Michael came over and help me. He pick me up and sat me on the couch. He got the first aid kit. He got a towel. He made sure it was no glass and applies pressure. " I am going call a doctor over." He said. I nodded. He go the phone."yea I don't think it deep but she might need stitches." He said on the phone and he look at my feet. I was about to cry. He hung up. "He will be on his way." He said. He look at me. "I don't deserve you." I said. "What?" He said.