The first time we met

Whitney pov
Robyn and I got ticket to see the Jackson victory tour. We were going to be in the front row enjoying the view. It was crazy plus, I just started modeling. I'm trying on all sorts of clothing. I mean I want them to notice me. My mom walked in. "Look what I just got." She said. People had been teasing me all day about it. "Yes and people have been teasing me all day about it." I said. It was an old magazine from years ago but still it haunts me.

"So you and Robyn what are y'all doing tonight?" She said looking at me funny

"So you and Robyn what are y'all doing tonight?" She said looking at me funny. "Mom we having a sleep and I'm no like that." I said. She nodded. "I know but Robyn is. Beside I'm just saying." I cut her off finding this dress. "Mom how does this look?" I ask. She look at me like I thought you wasn't like that. I had to come clean and pray this my mom let me go. I sat on her lap. "Robyn and I haven't been truthful to you." I said. She look at me like if you are. I mean Robyn and I kiss and her dad caught us but it was nothing there and both agreed it was like kissing my sister. I mean she could passed for my sister. Well we been mistaking for sister one time.

"No mom no that

"No mom no that. Hold on." I got the ticket out of my purse. She look at me. "I'm going to go to a concert." I said. She look at me. "Please I said it's the Jacksons. Please." I said. "It is the 2 weeks of summer plus you been modeling and helping out. So sure you can go." She said. I thank her. "So where y'all going to stay." She ask considering I just got my license. "Well we got a room where the Jacksons were stay because people from my class plus we wanted to see if we can run arm with the Jackson." I said. She chuckled. "Diana and Dionne will be there so I will notify them you and Robyn are going and look out for you in the crowd." She said. "Mom I'm not a little kid anymore I can handle it." I said. "Yes but those crowd can get out of control besides the only reason Diana and Dionne is coming is because I ask. I didn't want to show up." She said. "What?" I said shock. "I found the ticket." She said. "Great so what are you and dad restriction." I said knowing they coming. "You and Robyn will stay in the suite with Diana and Dionne. There boyfriends or husbands are with them. Nippy please be respectful in-spite of Diana remarks about you taking on a singing career." She said. "I will try, but she said I shouldn't try. Beside Clive is wanting to sign me now." I said.she giggle. My dad came in. "And nippy don't be no groupie and get pregnant." My dad said. I look like what. "What I be hanging with the cool kids." He said. "John you need to stop hanging with Gary and Michael's friend." My mom said. I shook my head and packed a bag. "You know  I would you I would pack this dress because the boys know Diana and Dionne so you might get to meet. Which on you like again! Oh yea Michael Jackson." She tease. "And if he get near you kick him in his balls and run." My dad said. "Yea right ain't he dating Brooke?" I said. "John can you get my wallet so I can give her some extra money." My mom said. "Fine but no boys!" He yelled. I giggle my mom told me Dionne was told by Diana that they only friend now. Plus he way to busy. I smiled. "This one?" I ask. She nodded.