Crazy people

Whitney pov
Michael and I was in the hospital bed cuddling. Michaelynn was asleep. We were watching tv. "Well as you all know. Whitney and Michael has welcome baby boy but did you know someone is claiming to have Michael Jackson baby's and is claiming that Whitney had an affair. So we have for you." Someone said. "So We have Bobby Brown, who is a singer, and Tatiana who starred in the video the way you make me feel." The person said. "So you Bobby is claiming Whitney had an affair after learning that Tatiana and Michael which resulted in a child?" A person ask. "What the." He cut me off. "Fuck." He said. Michael don't curse but when he is pissed off he is like another person. He was about to get up I grab him. "Yes she needs her father in her life." She said. "Un so umm does Whitney know?" The interviewer ask. "I called to notify Michael but she answered and hung up." She said. "Now she is down right lying."I said. He nodded. "Yea as soon as I get out here I'm going to." He cut me off. "Nippy. I know but there's a better way." He said. "So Bobby you are claiming Whitney had your child?" He said . "I believe he's mine. I mean her and I hung out and done that so yea." He said. Michael was about to get up. I push him down. "Don't give in. Like you always used to tell me." I said. He nodded and exhale. "So are you going to get a DNA test and go after them." The interview them. "Yes? I think I deserve to be thief for my child." He said. "My baby don't look nothin like him. Plus, I think it so funny. It evident between the baby is his but they need to do." I said laughing. "God it does look like Bobby are they really trying. Man look at my wife. Like I would cheat on you. I hate being away from you."he said. I kiss him. "Well how long you think we have to wait?" I ask. "I don't know 1 month."he said smiling. "Ummm no. Two to three months." I said. "What I can't go that long with out you." He said frowning. "Well you going to have to because I'm not about to mess up my body. Go on tour, work on an album." I said. "Whitney I don't want to... I missed my wife." He said groaning. "Well you going to miss me more, because I'm not going to go and have surgery again. Just wait and I promise I will make it worth it. Beside don't you have an album to finish?" I said. "Yes I'm going to call it HIStory." He said. I kiss him. "So do I get a preview of what's going to be on it?" I ask. "Yes but it's going have a lot of the old hits on it like a great hit records but, it going to have a few new songs on it." He said. I nodded. Prince began to cry. Bobby was still talking about being his dad. "God, even the baby know he lying." Michael said laughing. He pick him up and he stop crying. He look at me like what? "He wanted his dad." I said.

I woke up to Michael arguing with someone. "It's my baby and you know it." He said. "My wife isn't cheating on me and I didn't cheat on your. Just leave." Michael said. He nodded. I was tired . Michael walk in the room. Baby boy was crying. "Hey, sorry about that little man. Mhmm." He said. "What happen?" I said. He look at me and explain Bobby came here and was yelling. He told me they are discharging me today.

2 weeks later
We took test. Everything was falsified. It just getting worst. I was in bed. Michael and I. Read the Bible together and prayed. Michaelynn is learning a lot she goes to church. She pray and she live to sing gospel music. She likes it when we tell her bible stories, sometimes. I got up and went and got the kids ready. I had my hair under the wig. I undid it. It was long. I wash it and condition it. We were getting set up for the twins birthday. We decided on that Barney. They like Barney and it was simple. I took a quick shower. I was listening to gospel music. I loved days like today. It was good day. I was dancing around singing alone to a song. I got dress and had to check on little man.

"Hey little man

"Hey little man." I said. He began to cry, because I woke him up. I had kiss him. I got his pacify and began to sing to him. "No weapon form against us shall prosper...." I sung. He calm down. I put him in his cute little outfit. He was still sleeping. I put him in the crib. I went to the twins room. They were up talking in there little languages. I couldn't help but try not to laugh. The looked nice

Micheal and my mom was watching in amazement. I smiled. MichaeLynn was was still sleeping. She was up all night with a bad dream. Michael said up with her. "Why don't you get some rest." I said. He nodded. "She still up." He whisper. "I got him and I'll call the nanny to help with theses two and Prince. She clanged to Michael. "Come to mommy." I said. She grab me. I took her to my her room. "Mom can you watch them while I." She cut me off with a nodded. I called the nanny to let them know. She said she will come in. I had the baby monitor. I had baby girl who was still shaking up. I took her too her room. She was beginning to cry. "Shhh. Mommy's here." I said. I notice something was different. It just felt weird. I called security to check her room.

 I called security to check her room

They check the camera. I saw someone outside baby girls window .  "I need y'all to tighten up on security. God this is the second time. I'm taking her to my room and I moving her room. Closer to us. She was right down the hall but it not working. I remember she told us this was her room. It was the play room but she sleep init the most so we made it her room. I decided to put her across the hall from our room. Which is the room that I keep extra stuff but we going to turn it into a place for her and siblings. So I make it a play room and school area. I went to prince's nursery and rock her in the chair. She felled asleep. I put her in the bed with Michael. When he felt the bed move he open his eyes and saw it was me and Michaelynn. "She's sleep?" He ask tiredly.  His voice raspy I nodded. I kiss his forehead.  I let them sleep in. I was getting ready for this party. Janet is coming early and so is Katherine. I got the twins outfit. Then I got baby girl a cute outfit. I went to pick out Micheal something. I got Homs some jean and  a red button up shirt.  I finished I went and help my mom with the twin who was about to have nap time. I found them asleep. "They talk themselves to sleep." She said. I giggled. "Man yes they did. I just wish one time they say mama but it was dada dada." I said. My mom laughed. "I wonder what they talking about." She ask. "I guess we will never know." I said. We carried them to their room. I cut on their monitor. I had bother of them one for prince and the other for the twins. Mom and I went went to make sure everything was coming together.