Contracts

Whitney pov
I am tired. Michael have our lawyers trying to get out of our contracts. I was current on a flight. Robyn and I was talking about being away from family. I was on a flight. I was watching Videos of the kids. Michaelynn began to film little films for me. I been on tour for a couple of months now. I'm on my way home. "Hey mom! So of course I am making A's. I have been ask to dance and dad says we will see but please be on my side. Let see what Mj doing. Oh this is his friend. Emily. Say hey to mom via video!" She said. They said hey and Mj grabbed the video. "Hey mom can't wait to see you. I'm trying to do better but it's kinda hard. Mom can you also do something about this!" He said showing Serenity in his room. I giggle.  "Daddy said your not allowed to have a girl in your room. Unless I or someone inhere with the door close." Serenity said. "We are studying." He said. Emily laughed. Serenity goes can you prove it. Michaelynn laughs. "Dad!" Mj yells. Michaelynn grabs the video camera. "You better be calling for a life or death situation." He said.  "No Dad. She is interrupting us." Michael look at him. "From what?" He ask. "Dad studying." Mj said. "What y'all studying?" He ask. Mj picked up his book then said. "World history." He said. Michael look at him like did he just have to pick up book to tell me what he is studying. "Well what y'all learning?" He ask. Emily and MJ look confused.

"Can I see this book?" He ask Mj gave him the book. "What are nomads?" Michael ask. "Dad this is why I'm trying to study." He said. Michael laughed " It the first thing on the fist page. It is bolded." He said. "Well mom would have let me." Mj said. "Mom would have both of you down stairs in the kitchen. Don't play me. Your mom and I known each other longer than you and your sibling been alive." He said. Mj nodded. "If y'all can show y'all learn something in the next hour and you leave the door open. Then, I will consider letting y'all story here and Serenity will leave out. Deal?" Michael said. "Deal." Mj said. Michaelynn laughed and left out the room. "Serenity you wanna say something to Mommy via video?" She ask. "I missed you and I want to give a bunches of hug and kisses when you get home." She said. "Dad did you?" She ask. "Umm no because when you get home. I going to make you feel so good you never want to leave." He said. I chuckled as Michaelynn made a gagging face. She walk to Whitney Nicole. When she open the door I was not expecting her to have in make up. "Umm Whitney why are you wearing my make up?" Michaelynn ask. "I just." Whitney Nicole said. "Why were you in my room?" Michaelynn said. Robyn hop up. "Really?" She said. I laughed because she stayed breaking up fights with them, especially when they were little. "It a video." I said. She sat the camera down. They began to fight. Michael came and attempt but he was somehow flip in the process. Robyn and I was laughing so hard. They just flip him like it ain't nothing. Serenity grab the camera. "Mommy you need to come home fast." She said. I saw Joseph coming down the hallway with Katherine. He tried to help but he got flip. "Boy I... what the he. Did these girls just flip me?" Joeseph said. "Hey!" Katherine said. Michael got up. "Stop it!" Michael yelled and they stop. "Why are y'all fighting?" Michael said. "They flip Joseph!" Robyn kinda yelled. I was laughing so hard.

Michael gave them a lecture and said since they couldn't compromise they are grounded and will discuss more punishments. I shook my head. He pointed the camera to Whitney . "Here if you want to say something to your mom." He said. "I can't stand to live like this l. Plus I Just wanted to try some makeup! Besides I just wanted to be like my big sister." She said. Michaelynn look shock. "Why do you want to be like me?" She ask. "Because I think your cool. I mean you smart, pretty and you wear make pretty good." She said. She smiled. "Fine but I learned from mom. Besides I saw this new lipstick she had I been dying to try. Plus I don't wear this I wear mom." She said. Michael look like. "Umm Michaelynn?" Whitney Nicole said. "Yea." She said. "Is dad still recording us?" Whitney Nicole ask. "Yes He is And when Mommy get home your in trouble." Michael said exiting the room. "Well since they in trouble why don't we take you to prince." He said softly. Prince birthday was today. "Hey mom yes I know I miss you too. Yea and thank you love you too bye." He said hanging up the phone. I can't believe he is nine. "Hey want to say something to mom." Michael ask. "Yea miss you and can't wait to get home. Plus dad I need to talk to about guy stuff. After you don't with the video." He said. "Umm I know he didn't just said guy stuff and he better not be thinking about sex or anything because he only 9." I said. "What is it." He said. "I want to be a singer." He said. Michael look at the camera. "Umm Wait you want to do what?" He said. I want to sing. My friend and I want to start a band and I wanted to at least try." He cut him off. "Fine but you have to tell your mom good bye." He said. Prince smiled. Michael walk with the camera. "Baby some back soon! Your kids are driving crazy besides I need more of you. Please help. I love you so much." He said. I smiled as he take ended. "Have y'all ever did the phone thing?" Robyn ask. "Wait what?" I said. "Made sexy phone calls." Robyn said. I shook my head. "We are now landing in LAX." The pilot said. We buckled up. We landed and took a private plant to never land. When I landed I saw all the kids waiting one me and Michael. I ran and hugged then. "Oh my! Y'all each grew. Mj how Emily?" I said. "Good and can we got our Saturday?" He ask. "Okay what you make one the world history test.?" I ask. Hugging him. "95!" He said. "Then sure but keep the grade up." I said picking up serenity and giving her a kiss. I hugged Michaelynn. "You stay out my make up and you do the same." I said to Whitney. "Prince we have something being to discuss." I said as we walk to the house. "Hello love." I said kissing Michael. "Eww all the kids said. "This is what got y'all here so shut up" Michael said laughing. Michael gave me some flowers. We all went inside. Michael ask did I watch the tapes. I said all of them." I said. He nodded. I laughed. I so happy to be home with my family. Thank God .