Vacation

Whitney pov
Michael and I are trying to get every thing ready.  Everyone is packed. I just got the shower. My hair is wet a towel wrapped around my waste. I was in my closet. I just got done packing. I know I might go shopping but what the hell should I wear. I was scanning through my clothes mumbling silently to my self. I felt a pair of arm wrapped around me. "Michael?" I said. "Mhmm." He said kissing my neck. "What are you doing?" I ask. "Trying to see what taking my gorgeous wife so long?" He said. "I'm trying to find something to wear." I said. "Mhmmm.... I think you could just wear this. I mean we could." I cut him off. "The children and our mothers and fathers will be on the plane." I said. "Well we got a private plane so." He said kissing my neck. "Michael the." I said. He pulled back. "Mommy daddy!" Michaelynn yelled. "You see why.." I said.

"Which is why I'm taking you on a nice vacation

"Which is why I'm taking you on a nice vacation." He said. "That's the reason we almost got caught you recklessness." I said. He laughed. "Mommy!" She ran in my closet. "Hey Princess." I said. "Sissy has to go potty." She said.

Michael went to go get her. "You want to help mommy pick out something to wear?" I ask. She nodded. We decided a nice red dress. "Thanks baby." I said kissing her. She smiled. I told her to pick me out some shoes. I got dress. She brought in some nice heels.

She smiled

She smiled. I stared putting on make up. "Momma when can I start wearing make up." She ask. "Umm maybe when your 17." I said. "Well can't I wear some lipstick." She ask. "Fine." I found something that's not too loud. I put her a little on. Michael walk in. "We made it." He cut it off. He look at her. He shook his head.