The Ama's

Whitney pov Jan 26, 1987
It's been a couple of months since I seen Michael. I haven't talk to him in a while. Considering he was kiss by Tati. I just don't want to talk to him. I woke up in my condo. I was having fun and stuff getting ready for the Ama's. I mean it's cool. I was cleaning out stuff. Then I saw this magazines, with him and Tati.

I threw it out

I threw it out. It's just reminded me that Michael and I broke up. I was getting my hair done. I decided to have a little fun. I've been hanging with Eddie Murphy. He's really funny. I'm excited I mean the album done. I'm been giving previews of the songs and stuff. It's suppose to come out June 2. I have been in the studios finishing it out. I was so happy to be nominated for so many awards. I was super excited until they said Michael back stage. I just pray I don't have to see today. Eddie kept making jokes. Making me laughing. We are only friends. I'm not trying to rushed into a relationship. I'm singing all at once. I was super nervous. I stayed smiling. The show was amazing. I was more calm considering most of my friends was their. Even Robyn came. I was dancing with Eddie. Having so much fun. I was having a great time. I was dancing and stuff. I was super excited to meet Anita. I love her music. I was enjoying the show well trying. I was super nervous to see Michael. Considering it's a rumor that Tatiana was with him. I love the music. As they was approaching my nominations I got more nervous. I wanted to faint. I was about to pass out. I had to walk out for a couple of minute. I was also about to perform. I was so nervous. I love being surround by many different artist. I couldn't believe how many hosts they had. I was so excited. When they so as I won I was so happy. I was walking back stage when I heard Eddie was coming on stage. I knew he was presenting it to Michael. So I tried to avoid him. But he saw me and wave I pretend to play nice. I wave back an continued to walk. I would be lying if I didn't say he didn't look good. I continue walking. I wanted to leave him wanting more, so I did. By the end of night I was on a high. I won 5 Ama's awards. I end up crying by the fifth I couldn't believe it. My mom and dad was beside me. I was so happy.

I tried to avoid Michael every chance I got

I tried to avoid Michael every chance I got. I was hiding. I went to the after party but Eddie and this guy, Bobbi was ignoring. So, I decided to just go home and rest up. I made it home. I sat at home. I was watching a movie by I heard knock. I open the door to see Michael Jackson. "Michael." I said. "Whitney?" He said. "Well can I come in?" He asked. I huffed and let him in. "What is it?" I said. "Whitney I  wanted to talk." He said. "Can we be friends? I mean I know you and I have been upset. Plus she kissed me I didn't. He ask. "Fine friends but only friends."I said. Next thing I know I heard a knock. I must be real popular today. "Hey Michael can we." It was Janet. She was super shocked. "Your Whitney!" She said. "And your Janet." We hugged each other. I don't why we always done that. We laughed and Michael look at us like we were crazy. "What Michael?" She said. "I forgot you two knew each other." He said. "Oh yea me and Whi." She cut her self off. "Wait please tell this is not the Whitney that broke up with you." She said. "Well it's a long story. Plus, she wouldn't hear me out." He said. I huffed. "Just when I thought I could get past this and relax. Do y'all want a drink?" I ask. They both nodded. We goofed off. Michael told me that Tati sold that story and  I didn't kissed her. "Plus she drugged me. Every Time I try to talk to you. You kinda shut me down." He said.  I rolled my eyes. "No I didn't." I said. "Yes you did your doing it now." He said getting kinda loud, we went back and forth until Janet shouted for us to stop. We both flinch and look at her. "Look both of you are the great talent artist and wonderful people, but y'all maybe wax moving real fast. Take a moment and get yourselves together and maybe wait a year or two before taking a huge step." She said. I nodded. Michael and I agreed. "We can be friends." He said. We nodded. "Fine let do what friends do." Janet said. I shrugged while getting snacks. "I have to ask you one question?" Janet said. I nodded. "How is your kitchen so clean. I mean it look like you don't ever cook." Janet said. Michael and I burst we out laughing. "That's because I don't." I said. She smiled. "I should've known." She said. I laughed. We stayed up goofing around. We had so much fun. I end up falling asleep on the couch.