Where you are?

Whitney pov
It had been a while since I seen or talk to Michael. I been thinking about it a lot especially since I haven't talk to him a couple days. I was at home listening to the radio that song 'Where You Are?' was on. It reminded me of Michael so much. I was completely moved into my new condo. I was watching tv and there he was Michael Jackson. I missed him so much. He look upset. I was reading a magazine and there he was.
I decided I had to see him. I got dress in something comfortable. He had a concert somewhere in New York. I caught a plane and went to places he told me about. Finally I ran into him after asking countless people have they seen him. When I bumped into him, he hugged me. I wanted to kiss him and tell him I love him but, I don't want anyone to know about our relationship. Well I mean the paparazzi. The media is already criticizing me for being too white as well as Michael. Who gets it worst?
Only time will tell. I was so happy to see him. We were goofing off having fun like old times. He looked liked he was crying. We talk and tried not to put attention on ourselves. We took pictures and he ask me to meet him in his room, later.

I nodded

I nodded. He looked exhausted. Like he been going through hell. I went to his suite. I sat on the bed. I was relaxing till the door open. I heard Michael arguing with a person. "Tatiana I already told you I am in a relationship and just because we don't want to publicize anything don't mean anything." He said. "Michael we have a connection." She said. "I am your boss! Nothing more, you struct your stuff on the stage and that is it. Okay?" He said. "Fine." She walk off upset.

"Nippy?" He whisper

"Nippy?" He whisper. I walk out the room. He put his forehead against mine. "You okay?" I ask. He shook his head. I kissed his cheek. "What's a matter?" I ask. "Well I'm trying to be nice to Tatiana but she not understanding. I just want to be her friend." He said. I nodded. "Well why? I mean she pretty and everything so why?" I ask. "Because I been talking to this wonderful amazing girl a year and she had stolen my heart. I mean you have to hear her sing it is amazing." He said. I was kinda low key jealous. "Really who is she?" I said. "She is one of the world's best singers. She is the only one for me. Especially, since she flew half way across a country." He said stepping closer to me. "Michael what are you?" He kissed me. "I love you nip." He said. "I love you too Mike but our careers and people will try to destroy us." I said. "So let them we just have to believe our love is able to overcome anything." He said. I nodded. We begin to makeout. Then there is knock on the door. "Michael its me Taiti." He grunted. I decided to play a game. "Let do something that will make her stop." I said. "What." He asks. I laughed and moan loudly. He covered my mouth. "What the hell?" He said. "Well do you want her gone or no?" I ask. He nodded. "But if you going to be moaning like that let me help you get there." He said taking off my brown jacket.
4 hours
I woke in Michael's arms. I went to go and use the bathroom. My legs almost gave out on me. I decided to check and see if that crazy b was still there. I look and she was gone. I took along bath. I went back to sleep.
Michael pov
I look to see Whitney asleep. I didn't wanna leave her here alone. I kissed her forehead. 'Have to go do another concern. Be back later......' I wrote. I going to miss her. I took a quick shower. I put the towel around my waist on this hook . I felt someone's arms wrapped around me. I turn and saw it was Whitney. I kissed her lips. "Damn...." I mumbled. I made love to her for hours until I heard a knock.  We both was upset. I didn't want to stop. We didn't, until I look to see my manager. Whitney pushed me off and grab her clothes. Then Tati came. "Michael you have rehearsals so unless." I cut him off. "You work for me. Stall!I was in the middle of something and if this gets out. So help me you and her will never work in holly wood or anywhere else again."They both nodded. I look up see Whitney in shock. "So now you two can leave and We can finish what we started." I said pulling her close.
Whitney pov
I couldn't believe what Michael said. I mean sound check is good. He begin kissing my neck. "Michael stop!" I say trying to pull away. "Whitney what." He said. "Look Michael ,as much as, I want to stay. You need to go to your sound check make sure the stage doesn't collapse on you." I said. "I'll be fine." He said kissing me. I ripped the towel away from me. He picked me up and we made love.
I woke up to someone standing over me. "Hello?" I heard Tati voice. I got up and put on Michael's shirt. "What the hell do you want." I said. "I was coming to talk to you." She said. "Okay what?" I said. "Michael and I belong together." I cut her off. "Michael and I made love twice and I talk to him everyday. He loves me and I love him. So, stop being an obsess and leave him alone. He loves me." I said. "Yes well we shall see?" She said. I wanted to smack her. Next thing I know she said. "You might want to be careful you starting to show. She said. I look down and saw a baby bump. I woke up. I grab Michael shirt. I heard someone coming. I felled to the ground hard. I heard there foot steps coming closer. I rolled under the bed. I heard the door open. I was in so pain. I tried to be as quiet as possible. "Whitney?" I heard Michael voice. "Michael?" I said. He climb under the bed. "What are you doing down here?" He said. "Ummm I got a little scared so I hid." I said laughing. "Well why didn't call someone."He said. I laughed and shrugged. He rolled out from under bed. I was about to roll but I was super sore. I stuck my head out. "Umm whit?" He said peaking over the bed as I scooted. He laid across the bed. "Mm." "Why aren't you getting from under the bed." He said smiling. "Ummmm, I umm lost my necklace." I said. "The gold one with the diamonds." He said. "Yes." I said. "Whit," he said. "Mm." I said. "It's around your neck." He said reaching down pushing my hair out of my face.

"Now what's the real reason?" He ask

"Now what's the real reason?" He ask. "Well.....I can't feel my legs" I said. He laughed. "Michael it isn't funny." I whined like a kid. "Woo! Yes it is." He said with tears is his eyes. "No it isn't." I said. "Yes it is." He said. "No it's not." I said. "Yes it is." He said. "No it is not." "Yes it is!" He said. "No it's not." I said whining. "You know you look kinda sexy like this." He said. "Michael no more." I said. He looked at me. "I can't help it you just so sexy." He said bitting his bottom lip. "No..." I went under the bed. I tried to crawl my way to the bathroom. "What are you doing?" Michael said as he is sitting on the bed. I didn't reply.He walk over to me. He picked me up and sat me on the bed. He ran some bath water. "Okay I can't let you suffer." He said. "Thanks oh and can you send someone to get my luggage?" I ask. He nodded. I gave him the room key. I took a nice bath. I got dress in my pjs. Michael and I watch movies until we felled asleep.