Filming and editing plus anniversary

Whitney pov
I just want to sleep. We are wrapping up on the filming. I'm just so tired and all I want to do is sleep. Plus Michael and I anniversary was today Aug 19. I can't even spend the last couple of hours with my husband. He taking care of the kids working. Our parents help but Michael is doing most of it with the help of staff. It just so hard I leave early and get off late. Like God, help me. I said. I mean I've been neglecting him. I went into my trailer to find flowers and candles all around the room. "What the." I look to see Michael walking up to me. "Happy anniversary." He said with a box. "Aww baby but it's technically not tomorrow." I kissed him. "I left your gift in your." He flashed the shades and pointed to the fact he wearing the suit. "Your look so gorgeous." I said. "Well I found it early besides...How do you know what I wanted." He ask. "Well I know you and you said something about buying a suit but the you forgot and plus it the only thing you forget to buy." I said. He nodded. "Aww and Luther is giving a little preview of the song he making for his wife." He said. "Aww is this I rather?" I ask. He nodded. We put in the tape. We listen to it. "It good." I said. Michael kissed my forehead. "So you going to open the boxed?" He ask. "You always surprising me with something?" I said. He smiled. I open it. It was robe and slippers. I look at him confused. "Keep going." He said. I got the robe and slippers put the box. I spotted some of the kids pictures. I saw blanket's little hand prints. All the kids hand prints. "Aww this is so cute." I said. "Yea we worked on them yesterday." He said. I smiled. I looked. It was still more. Like this is like a magic boxed. I mess its big but it like the way he picked it is so neat. I open the next layer. It was the gorgeous dress. "Awe." I said. "Yea I thought you could wear it to the Grammys." He said. "It gorgeous." I said. I dig some more to fine a lot more Jewelry and shoes to go with the dress. Then I get to this scrape book. "Michael is this?" I ask. "I've been working on it for a while now. I wanted to create so thing meaningful. So I created this book of our memories." He said. I smiled. "Baby this is amazing." I said flipping through it. "Now for the big surprise..." he said flipping to the end. It was a plane ticket. "As soon as you don't with this movie we jet out of here with the kids and take a nice long and well earned vacation in the nice Hawaii." He said kissing my cheek. "Awe I can't wait.... a nice family vacation. You know what would make it better?" I said. "What?" He said. "If it was a second honey moon." I said. "I thought about that too so our moms and dads are coming to prevent the kids from overpowering us and we have a weekend off. Its already set." He said caressing my arms. "I feel bad all I got you was a lousy suit." I said. "Well you could give me..." he kissed my neck.

I woke up in my trailer. Michael  asleep beside me. I took a quick shower. There was a knock on the trailer door. "Hey Whitney it your mom." My mom said. "Ugh hold on mom.... I'll be right there." I yelled. I hit Michael. "Wake up!" I whisper. He look at me like what I do. "If you..." I cut him off and mouth my mom out side. "Why are you whispering!" He said. "Because my mom have ears that can here miles away." I said. "Is Michael in there?" She ask. "Umm yea.." I said. "I got you anniversary gift in my car I'll be right back." She said. "Okay."I said. Michael got dress. I fixed my hair and unlocked the door. I know she going to mention I'm wearing the same clothes and I stayed the night. Michael came out the restroom. "See you guys look good but Whitney didn't you wear that yesterday?" She ask. "Umm I felt asleep." I said. "Oh well... Michael you look nice in that suit nippy was right... aww is this what you got nippy." She said looking through all the stuff. "Yea we going on vacation after this movie in Hawaii and we love for you, mother, Joseph and John." He said. "That's fine beside I think nippy working to hard I mean sleeping on set." She said l. "Yea I was going to take her home. Get her breakfast and let her relax." He said. I nodded. "Okay..." she said. The director knock.."Elo whit we..." she said something shout filming tomorrow. She's so hard to understand. I nodded. She told me and Michael happy anniversary. Michael looked so confused. "Don't sweat it. She hard to understand." I said as soon as she left. He nodded. "Well mom I'm going to go home and relax did you need anything." I ask. "No actually I might come and get the grandkids later Gary and Michael can help me keep them plus the nannies.."she said. I nodded. "Well we go home and get them ready." He said. "Whitney you okay?" She said. I too shock by the fact my Panties was near where she was sitting. I mean I have extra here just in case Im stuck on set all day. I have robes. Michael walk over and put them in his pocket I was so relief. "I thought I forgot something but I remember I already did it." I said. "What was that?" She said. "Made sure to tell Michael that blanket needed more diapers." I said. She nodded. "Yea. She told me that yesterday. I sent people to get it yesterday." He said. She nodded. "Well I should go. Plus I know when y'all lying y'all are terrible liars. I won't pry I mean it is y'all anniversary." She said. We nodded.

Next chapter will be Anniversary