Michea-Lynn

6months
Whitney pov ( September  3, 1991)
Michael is getting ready to release dangerous. My mom had moved in and help me with my baby's stuff. We want it to be surprise but I'm hoping for a girl. Clive is so ready for me to comeback. I have been enjoying my time off. My baby is doing fine and I'm due at any moment.  Michael doesn't care as long as it's is healthy.
If it's a boy, he will be name after Michael. If it's a girl, We still working on it. We have redecorated the house and Bobbi has been sent to jail. This pregnancy was really tuff but it's all worth it. I was in the kitchen admiring the view. Michael was walking around. Elizabeth and him. Hey we're just having fun. I'm so happy He had such a good friend like her. She waved to me. I wave back and continue drinking some juice. When Michael saw me he walk over to me. "Hey is everything okay?" He ask. "Yes I'm just enjoying some orange juice." I said. "You know Darling of you take a walk with us you might drop. Have you dilated any yet?" She ask. "Umm I don't think so." I said. "That's not good. You need to dilate. When are you due?" She ask. "Umm a couple weeks from now." I said. "Well why don't you finished up this orange juice. Then we can go for walk." she said. Michael was so silent. He put his hand on my stomach. He felt a kick. "I can't wait to meet our child." He said putting his ear to my stomach. "Umm sure I love that." I said. "So how are feeling." she ask. "I'm happy to be having a baby but I miss my body back. Right now I feel like this big stomach. Everybody love to..., ouch." I said. Michael's got up and look at me. "Nippy baby are you?" He ask. "I'm fine." I said as the pain eased up. Elizabeth look at me. "You sure you will be okay to go for a walk." She ask. I nodded. "Michael's the director for jam is on the phone and want to speak with you." The butler, Tom said. "Umm I'll be right there. Nippy you sure." I cut him off. "We m fine go take your phone call. Just to make you feel better I take Tom on the walk with me and you can come meet up later." I said. He look at me and held up his finger. "Cissy?!" He called for my mother. She came down the stairs. He was talking to her incoherent. She told him something about worrying to much and that I need to walk to help me dilated. She said she will walk wit me and if I go into labor. You will be notified of any pain. She told Michael. He nodded and went upstairs to take the call. I finished my orange juice. "What do you want to have?" Elizabeth ask. "I want a girl." I said. She nodded. We began to walk around. "You know I hope you have a girl so you can experience all the lovely of what I had with you. The attitude and lovely tantrum." My mom said smiling at me. "Oh God. Now I think I want a boy." I said making them laugh. "So have you Michael thought of names?" Liz ask. "Ummm not we haven't. I know a boy name after Michael and I have no clue. I was think Nikki or something I don't know." I said. "How about Nicole?" Elizabeth said. "No how about Michae-Lynn mom said. "Or how about Michae-Lynn Nicole Katherine Jackson." I said. They nodded. We had been walking for quit sometime. We past by Michael's giving tree. I felt the sharp pain return. It wasn't terrible but after a couple of mins. I stop walking. My mom looked at me. "Nippy?" She said. My breath became very labored. We were a little far from the house. "Come one we need you to try to get to the house." They said. I was walking but it began to get worst. "Oh my Lord!" I scream. "Elizabeth got get Michael." My mom said. She nodded and jog. She told the butler. "Nippy stay calm." My mom was helping me breath. "I feel like I'm going to die. Mommy." I said. "You are okay nippy. Im right  here." She said. No more than 10 mins later another pain hit.Making me stop dies in my track and crying. "Nippy is it another contraction?" She ask. I nodded. "Okay they are less than 15 mins apart." She said. I was screaming. I felt a small pain hit. It felt like the baby was coming down.  Michael's was running out to me. "Nippy?" He ran over to my side. "Mom my water broke." I said. Her and Michael called the driver. He made sure he got everything and put me in the car. He called the hospital and let them know we are on our way. I was practically screaming. My mom and Elizabeth tried to couch me through it. "Ah hell." Michael's said. I look to see we were stuck in traffic. He told the driver to put on his emergency. "Baby you doing. Fine." He said softly Trying to sooth me. "I don't hear that I just want this thing out of me." I said. "Come one just imagine you baby." My mom said. I at the point. "Mr. Jackson their is no way we can do anything but call an ambulance." The driver said. Michael agreed.
15 minutes
My mom made me take my pants. He ambulance was on there way but I was so hard to get to us. They need someone to check to see how far along. Michael's had to check. My mom and Liz tried to help me. This pain was unbearable. Michael time off my pants. "Umm I have no idea what it that but I think I see out babies little head." He said. My mom looks. "Aww and got a head full of hair. You can push." She said. Michael got some blanket out. I prepare to pushed. I heard the ambulance sirens. The paramedic came in. "What going on?" He said. "I can see the baby head." Michael's said. He told the other person.

After a pushing I heard a little cry. "You have a little girl." The paramedic said. "Aww." I said looking down on her. Michael kiss her forehead. "My little princess." He said. "Michae-Lynn Nicole Jackson." I said. I was getting so sleepy so I gave her to Michael. "Oh Elizabeth?" I said. She walk toward the ambulance. "Will you be one of her Godmothers?" I ask her. She smiled and look down at the baby Michea-Lynn. "It would be my honor." She said. Before we new a helicopter came and flew over us. They rush us into the ambulance. I felt asleep.

Michael pov
I'm looking down at my little girl not wanting to let her go for any thing. She so little and yet so perfect. I was thanking God. I couldn't put her down. Nippy was sleep. I kiss her forehead. "She so gorgeous." I said.

They had to clean her up

They had to clean her up. She was so gorgeous. She had my eyes.i gave her to Cissy for a moment. She was just too perfect. I went to the chapel and prayed. I came back to see my mom holding her. "What's her name?" She said talking to someone. "Her name is Michea-Lynn Nicole Katherine Jackson." I heard Whitney voice. I walk in the room and walk over to her bed side. Intertwined fingers. "She is so beautiful." My mother said. Whitney smiled. I kiss her forehead. "I love you." I said in her ear. "I love you too." She said kissing my lips. "Hey y'all have to at least wait 4 to 6weeks." Clive said walking in with flowers. "This is great. May I?" He said looking concern. He pick our daughter up. "I bet you going to have a wonder voice like your mom and dad. She so beautiful. Michael make sure she and Nipp are safe." He said. Joseph came in. He looked at Michea-Lynn. "She gorgeous.way more good looking than her father was. I'm just joking but y'all protect at all cost." He said. I was so confused by all the warnings. Police officers came in the room. Joseph told them to rotate out. "What's going on?" I ask. "Joseph what is it?" Katherine ask. Whitney's mom, Cissy cut on the tv. "Breaking news: Bobby brown had escape for prison. His roommate said that he planned on playing a visit to Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson and their baby very soon." My mom cut off the tv. "Well we can."we were cut off by a lot of commotion outside. I look to see new vans and paparazzi outside. "Shit." I mumble. Whitney stood up and look behind me. "Michael?" She said. She had our daughter. "Mmhmm." I said. "Clive, Joseph. Fine a guy that can last for Michael get him anything he needs. Then have him improvise. Momma, Katherine and Michael take Michea-Lynn. I'll be out in a couple of days but I know she will safe at Neverland." She said as her voice broke. "No she will." She cut me off by looking in my eyes. "Michael please do right by her." She said. "I will she there in a couple days. Here we are trapped. I mean look at them down there. They aren't going to stop. She needs to be safe." She said. I kiss her lips and took the baby. We got her some blankets. Nippy watch. Tears were gliding down her face. Her father came and said he could stay with her. I wanted to stay but nippy told me she need her father. My mom told me she come later and will stay with Nippy. I nodded. Elizabeth came with me. Robyn showed up and stay with Whitney. I could tell it hurt her to watch me take our daughter away. It hurt me to do it but we both knew what Bobby was capable of doing.